❦𝐎𝐧𝐞❦

"Girls! Your ride will be here in ten minutes," Jinyo called from downstairs

"Girls! Your ride will be here in ten minutes," Jinyo called from downstairs. It had been a month since the Lee family moved to Seoul. The day they landed the twins became very acquainted with their various members and left out to take care of a few things.

Kennii came downstairs first, sitting down at the kitchen table to eat her breakfast. "Kennii, where is your sister?" Jinyo asked as she placed a plate of food in front of the oldest twin. "When I walked past her room she was curling her hair," Kennii said as she raked her fingers through her straightened hair. Jinyo sighed as she placed the second plate of food down at a vacant spot at the dinner table.

Moments later, Chris came stumbling downstairs, her curled hair in a half up half down ponytail. "That's what you were doing?" Kennii asked, a smirk playing on her lips. Chris huffed and sat beside Kennii. "Its a new start ok, and might I add I passed hella fine people on my way to the market yesterday,"

Jinyo grabbed their bags and handed it to them, "your ride is outside," The twins nodded, finishing the rest of their breakfast before getting up.

"Your father enrolled you in the fashion department. Please don't get in any fights, your father doesn't need to be making any entrances today," Jinyo huffed as she kissed one twin on the cheek and the other on her forehead. "All right, hurry up. You don't need to be late on your first day."

Stepping out of the limo, the girls marveled at the tall building, "this place is big as fuck," Chris muttered as the two stared at the school, as they walked, people started to stare at them and the tattoos that decorated their right hands.

"Looks like we have some fans," Kennii smirked.

Males and females alike stumbled to get a look at the Lee siblings. Some people immediately recognized the tattoos and their meanings, gossiping about the twins amongst their friends.

"That has to be The Ace and The Joker,"

"You mean from the Yakuza?"

"I thought the Yakuza was only in Japan."

"Then why are they here?"

"I heard they killed a man in front of his family."

"Oh yeah? I heard that they blew up a factory."

"They're stone-cold killers," one student muttered, feeling a chill going up their spine.

Chris giggled and turned to the girls with a smile. "You damn right we are," Kennii huffed and grabbed Chris's collar, snatching her into the school, "bring yo ass on," she rolled her eyes, "stupid ass." The two walked down the hall in search of the office when they bumped into a student.

"Watch where you're going," Chris snarled, not appreciating how he bumped her shoulder. "I-i'm sorry," The taller male bowed and apologized profusely. Kennii tapped his shoulder, halting his actions. "Do you happen to know where the fashion department is?" The male looked up, finally getting a good look at the females he bumped into.