❦𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞❦

Chris grumbled as she was dragged away from the cafe

Chris grumbled as she was dragged away from the cafe. "I swear if Daniel's gonna be there i'll have a fucking problem," Kennii sighed. "He is gonna be there, so don't act an ass," Chris paused as she slowly turned her head to her older sibling. "He can kiss my ass-!" She cried out as Kennii slapped her upside the head.

Unlocking the door, the twins trudged inside, Chris sat down on the couch, spreading out. "Hey KenKen, what time are we supposed to get there?" Kenny pulled out her phone, "Well, he said he'd be there at 7 and it's 5 now," Chris nodded as she stretched. "So we just need to leave the house by 6:30," Kennii tapped the top of her head as she headed for the steps, "Let's get ready now. Knowing you, you'll try to procrastinate," Chris huffed as she pushed herself off the couch and towards the steps.

Kenny came down the steps first, checking herself in the mirror. Kennii wore a black cropped blouse with long ruffled sleeves and shredded jeans, a pair of black strapped stilettos to finish her outfit off. She had styled her ombre hair with curls, parting it down the middle. Looking down at her phone, Kennii sighed out loud. "Dammit Chris, it's 6:20, hurry up!" Kennii yelled up the steps.
Chris stumbled down the steps, struggling to put on her watch. "What are you yelling for?!" Chris whined as she pulled her hair into space buns, pulling two strands out to sit on her forehead. Chris had on a slightly oversized baseball jersey with the joker card imprinted on the back, a pair of blue jeans that were completely cut open from her mid-thigh to her knees, a pair of fishnet stockings underneath the jeans. On her arm, Chris wore a gold watch that she snatched from their father's room and a gold bracelet. Lastly, Chris slipped on a pair of dark blue jordans and an all-white backpack purse.

"You were taking too long," Kennii said as she grabbed a purse of her own, slipping in her phone, wallet, lotion, and handgun. Chris rolled her eyes, placing similar items into her purse as well. "Let's just go, I wouldn't want to make your boyfriend upset," Chris said as she walked out. Kennii rolled her eyes before following suit, locking the door behind her.

The two arrived at the restaurant, staring at the building confused. "Is, is this it?" Chris asked as she looked at Kennii's phone. "Yeah, this is the place. Let's head in and see if we can find them."

The twins walked around, ignoring the looks they were gaining from the others in the bar, "I think that's them over there," Kennii said as she pointed to a small group of students. Chris nodded as they walked over. "Hey, guys," Chris called out as the twins stood in the doorway. "Woah, you invited the Lee sibling?" Zoe said with false excitement as she glared at the twins, she had believed that they were after Daniel. "Fuck is she glaring at?" Chris muttered as she leaned on the door, "are you going to sit down?" Zack asked as he patted the spot beside him. Chris looked at her sister who only shrugged and sat down beside the raven-haired athlete, ignoring the burning holes in the side of her head, Chris sitting across from Zoe, and sadly, beside Doo.

"Why'd you guys come here?" Chris asked as she poured her a shot of soju, Doo huffed, not appreciating the fact that the girl that dropped him was sitting beside him.