☁️🔥 • 💌 || Left out

The next oneshot will be a request! 💖

TW ||
•Self Harm
•Big sad

🌹

Dream and Sapnap moved in together, George was going to live with them too but his plane was for 3 weeks later so he had to wait, Dream and Sapnap didn't mind because they were dating for awhile so they were happy they could spend sometime together. Now they were streaming, Dream and Sapnap streamed in diferent rooms, it was a Dream SMP stream.

"OH GEORGE!!~" Dream was chasing George out of nowhere.

"DREAM!!! LEAVE ME ALONE-"

GeorgeNotFound was fucking exterminated by Dre

Dream just wheezed and kept playing "Are you going to ignore what just happened!?" George yelled.

"Yep" Dream just answered.

They kept playing, someone donated to Dream, it was a big amount of money.

-Chat, spam Dreamnotfound in everybody's stream so Dream and George give us more of the ship ^w^

The chat started spamming Dreamnotfound in Dream's stream, then the same person donated the same amount in George's stream and the donation said the same.

"The chat keeps spamming dreamnotfoUND-" George complained, running around Dream's character.

"Then give them what they want" Dream said jokingly, the chat went wild and everybody was saying *CLIP IT* and just shipping in general, a donation appeared in Sapnap's screen, it was the same person that donated to his friends.

But the message was different.

-I really like your videos and content but stop hanging out with Dream and George so the ship can sail, you're just third wheeling and everybody is going to forget about you in no time, we love Dreamnotfound not DrEamNaP

Sapnap's chat was just saying *?* and complaining about how mean this person was but Sapnap tried to ignore it has much as possible.

His facecam was off so nobody could see his reactions, but he was feeling a pain in his chest, he muted a moment but Dream and George didn't notice, they were just talking and running around the nether. Sapnap let a tear fall of his eye and tries to be quiet because his stream could still hear him, he felt bad, his chat was people getting worried and asking if he was fine, he tried to keep the other tears from coming out and unmuted himself.

"I'm going to end the stream, bye guys" He said trying to not sound sad but failed, he closed Minecraft and his stream was just a black screen.

"Wait Sapn-" He left the call and started to say goodbye to his stream, ignoring the questions chat was doing.

"T- this is the end of the stream uhh.." he let out a quiet sob but unfortunately his mic got it. "well bye, i- i'll see you next stream-" and ended it, he looked around his room then to his desk, he let out some tears and then opened a little box that was hidden behind his screen, taking out a razor.

He moved his sleeves so his skin wouldn't be covered, there were several marks, some new and some old, he cutted himself often, he saw many hate the majority of the time or just people saying that he shouldn't be there, he tried to ignore it but it was too much pressure and he didn't know how to handle it, Dream didn't know anything about this but he didn't want to worry him so he never told him.