Chapter 48

hey y'all i've just come bacn to edit to say my laptop has literslly just broken lol (yes i am crying) so who knows when i'm updating this again :/

ok so this salia story may be coming to an end sooner than we planned !!! but I am gonna start planning another one, which should be very exciting!!!

anyway, enjoy the chapter !!

"We're home!" He yelled, the second we got through the front door of the house.

"Simon! Too loud!" I whispered, clutching at my head whilst also leaning against him and on one of my crutches.

"Oops, sorry!" He apologise, wrapping an arm around me.

The silence didn't last long, however, because I heard a loud screech from upstairs, one I would recognise anywhere.

"Is that my Talia I see?!" I heard Freya shout, and after looking up at the stairs I could see her hanging her head over the banister.

"It's me!" I tried to match her volume, but didn't quite make it, instead coming out with a little croak.

"Nice try," Simon said sarcastically, but a little glare silenced him. Oh, how whipped he was.

Freya was down the stairs before I even had time to register it, and before I knew it she was right in front of me, her arms open for a hug.

"Sorry, Simon, but she's mine for tonight now. She will see you tomorrow morning," she said smugly, and I shot him an apologetic look, before letting go of his side and launching myself into Freya's arms instead.

"Well then, I will disappear I guess," he huffed, walking off into the kitchen.

"Oh my, I have missed you! How are you feeling? Not in too much pain?! And how lucky are you that someone donated a kidney! That's like - incredible," she gushed.

"Well, to answer your questions one by one - I am feeling okay! Glad to be out of that damn hospital room! I'm a little sore, but not in pain, not really. And yeah, I'm really lucky someone decided to donate a kidney," I say, but still something in me nagging at the last answer. I ignored it.

"Okay, so, I have done your room up. I didn't think you'd mind, cause it's me, and also because you spend most your time in Simon's, so -"

"Freya I can see you panicking. You're right, I don't care what you've done to my room, but you're gonna have to help me up the stairs, cause I'm still not one hundred percent on my feet,"

"Right, yeah, sure. You're gonna love your room, by the way," she grinned.

She was right. I loved how she had decorated it. She had added little LED lights around my bed, along with a little coloured disco ball.

"A disco ball?!" Are you kidding, Freya! I was literally going to buy myself one of these! How did you know?"

"You do realise you never close your shopping tabs on my phone, right? Your search history included this and I saw it was in your basket, so I just bought it instead."

"Damn, I forgot we shared an Amazon account," I laughed, switching the disco light on, and staring around in awe. "I can't even explain how much I love this. And I love you! The best best friend ever! Seriously!" I tell her, falling back onto the bed behind me.

"Oh, I know. I pride myself on being the ultimate best friend, you should know this by now," she said sarcastically, sitting down next to me. "Oh, I almost forgot to mention, we have a stack of movies to watch tonight, and I know you'll enjoy because they're in your watchlist."