Eleven: Never Ending Battle

Mars grunted loudly at what Venus said, seemingly frustrated at what the female had said. "What makes you think I'd have a clue? Well, do you know where Moon is? She seems to be spending a lot of time on her own. Too much, at least for my liking," the Guardian of War muttered through gritted teeth, frustration welling up in her body.

"Usagi is on the top floor, battling with the main person behind these attacks," Jupiter responded, trying to prevent a fight from breaking out between the two. "I'm not exactly why she's taken it upon herself to do this, but there must be some kind of method to her madness."

"We all know she can be a touch irrational, even at the best of times," the Guardian of Passion muttered, a flame of determination seeming to ignite within her violet irises. "I just don't like the idea of Usagi putting herself in danger, especially since what happened with Galaxia. She went through what could quite literally be described as hell to save our souls, and I don't want her doing that. As her Guardian Deities and her friends, we should be protecting her."

"If we keep wasting our time, we won't defeat this work of atavism, so we must stay alert," The Guardian of Knowledge reminded her teammate. "If we don't stay alert, well... we might have a repeat of the Galaxia atrocity. We mustn't get ahead of ourselves. I'll create a shield." Mercury bit on her bottom lip, moved both her arms in a circular shape and shouted, "Hyperspatial Sphere, Generate!" A light blue hemisphere of energy welled up in front of them to protect them from the advent of the monster.

Jupiter nodded. "There is no time for bickering in a crisis," was all she told them before cracking her knuckles, raising them above her head and moulding her body into what seemed to be an hourglass shape. Making sure her two thumbs crossed over one another, she yelled out, "Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!" This sent a ball of electricity hurtling towards the enemy at lighting speed and paralysing it. It let off some purple gas. "Venus, use your chain to restrain its movement!"

Venus nodded, grabbing her beaded chain and hurling it at the enemy. Before it got halfway to the monster, she called out, "Venus Love-Me Chain!" The chain's beads then became hearts and were sent rushing towards the monster, eventually wrapping around its body and causing it to scream out in pain. "Mars, get something in on the enemy. My chain won't last too long."

Mars sighed and agreed to what her girlfriend had told her to do and clapped her hands together. Grabbing out her ofuda from her skirt, she lit it on fire and yelled, "Evil Spirits, Be Exorcised!" She threw it at the enemy, the piece of paper traveling at high speeds to actually get to the atavistic monster. The monster immediately reverted to the body of one of the office staff as the ofuda hit it.

"From my calculations, there are three monsters left present in this school's ward," Mercury told the both of them. They all glanced at her as she was analysing information that came piling into her head. "From what I know, Chibi Moon, Saturn and the Quartet have defeated their monster, so it's completely up to Sailor Moon."

"How many monsters are on the balcony?" Venus wondered aloud. Blue eyes darted towards the Guardian of Water as she waited for a response.

"It's hard to tell. All I know is that Uranus and Neptune are going up to join her, as I can see their Crystals represented on my map," Mercury told the group. She held out her hand. "We must get up to the top floor somehow. If our jurisdiction is to assist Sailor Moon, we must do it to the best of our abilities."

Nodding, Mars clutched Mercury's left hand, Venus clutched her right hand and Jupiter clutched Venus' free hand. In a flash of light, as if they were doing a silent form of Sailor Teleport, they were on the roof of the school building. Four sets of feet met with the uneven tiles of the Elementary School's roof. They let go of each other's hands, even if only to observe what Sailor Moon was doing.

A woman with green hair and piercing white eyes was cackling at Eternal Sailor Moon as she made futile attempts to defeat the Daimon-like monsters she was getting increasingly swarmed by. She was so dizzy from glancing around so frequently that she collapsed on the ground, almost as if to meet with a doomed fate. Sighing, Moon made an attempt to lift herself off the ground as she raised her left hand in the air, the one that was grasping her Eternal Tiare.

Sailors Mars and Venus made a rush for their princess, but both tripped on a fallen tile and were barely grasping at the left edge of the roof. They tried to watch Uranus and Neptune attempt to dissuade Eternal Sailor Moon from doing something. The two Inner Sailor Guardians got up and got ready to aim attacks at the monster.

"Mars! Venus! Don't!" Uranus shouted at them.

"You guys, I don't need your help! I can do this on my own— AAAH!" Sailor Moon's attempt at persuasion was cut off as the monster lashed at her.

Mercury summoned a bubble of blue water in her cupped hands and twisted her body around to form a small whirlpool. She opened her eyes wide and shouted out, "Mercury Aqua Mirage!" which sent a whirling blast of water right into a monster.

Sailor Jupiter decided to be in complete harmony with Sailor Mercury in that moment. She summoned the power of her mother planet, Jupiter and let her thunder and lightning antenna come out of her tiara. It collected a massive amount of lightning and then she yelled, "Supreme Thunder!"

The attack went for the monsters that were surrounding Eternal Sailor Moon on her left. All that the Sailor Guardians had left to do was wait.

Neptune had other ideas. She grabbed out her Deep Aqua Mirror and held it with both hands. She then said calmly, "Submarine Reflection!" This flung high pressure seawater at the green haired woman.

"AIIIIEEE!!" She screamed, severely weakened by the attack.

Uranus summoned her talisman, the Space Sword. She held it in her right hand and slashed it around. "Space Sword Blaster!" The orb of her planetary power came hurtling towards the green haired villainess.

"You're right, the Sailor Guardians really are formid—AAAIEEE!!"  She tried to hold her hands away from the light. "Ooh, Divertide-sama will make you paaay for thiiis!!"

The woman turned to a corpse, seemingly having being rid of evil, before disappearing entirely

"Diveritde...?" Venus wondered aloud, glancing at her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How pathetic. That she, Maru, was able to be defeated by them so easily is proof of her how flawed her methods are," a voice mused. They tore at their black hair. "Ooh, they'll pay for this, Sailor Guardians!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Minako watched as a flurry of shooting stars flashed by.

"It's not over yet, I can feel it," she murmured.