19

==The Basement==

Jeongyeon was training with Momo and testing her reaction time. They were playing tag with their powers. Momo had to use her superspeed to catch Jeongyeon while she was teleporting.

"Come on, Momo! You're faster than this!" 

"Not fair, you teleported to the ceiling!"

"Then you have to catch me!" Jeongyeon shouted.

Jeongyeon then leaned over the bar and put her hands behind her head. She jumped off the rafters and Momo looked in shock. There's no way she could make it in time! But she had to try. 

She sped in the direction, jumping over the obstacles in her way, just before Jeongyeon hit the ground, Momo reached out her hand and dived towards her in a desperate attempt to catch her.

"NOOOO-"

WHUMP!

Jeongyeon teleported and Momo dived headfirst into the mattress. 

Jeongyeon fell down laughing at the sight of Momo facedown on the mattress.

"What happened?" Y/N burst into the basement. "I felt an earthquake!"

Jeongyeon explained it while struggling to hold back her laughter.

Momo still lies facedown on the mattress. Not wanting to embarrass herself even more with her black eye. She wants to wait for it to heal before getting up.

"Well, clean up. The award show is in a few hours. Let's go." Y/N informed.

"Ne!" With their powers combined, the basement was clean in a few seconds. Y/N chuckled as he went back upstairs to prepare.

==FEW HOURS LATER==

"Alright, we're here." Y/N said as he pulled up to the venue.

Each TWICE member was dressed to their finest. Each to their own color. Nayeon in Cyan summer dress, Jeongyeon in a fashionable green Peplum dress, Momo in a cute Pink strapless dress, Sana in a sexy Purple one-shoulder dress  , Jihyo in an Orange two-piece, Mina in a Turquoise mermaid dress, Dahyun in a stunning white ball gown, Chaeyoung in a flashy red slip dress, and Tzuyu in a Blue bodycon dress that showed off her shoulders and slim figure.

(A/N No offense to any stylists out there who actually know a thing or two about fashion or dresses, I literally had to search "types of dresses" and go off that. Sorry!)

They went in while Y/N parked the car. Before he left the car, He took his mask and a few weapons. Something felt off and he didn't like it.

He entered the massive stadium with high expectations. He saw TWICE had sat down at one of the tables prepared, so he went to find his own seat in the audience. Y/N wasn't invited, but he bought his own ticket anyway like the badass he is.