Scott x Reader x Stiles (SMUT)

Requested by Gleek_4ever2003 

I sipped one my whiskey as I watched Scott begrudgingly get ice from my freezer and grab three ice cubes before coming back and standing in front of the couch. He shoved them down his boxers like I dared to him and he squealed, "holy shit that's cold!" Stiles and I cackled as he struggled to shake the ice cubes out of his boxers. Scott stared at Stiles for a moment, "truth or dare?" Stiles shrugged and stated like it was obvious, "dare duh." Scott got up and grabbed the hot sauce and lemon juice from the fridge then a shot glass from my cabinets.

"I dare you to take a shot of this." he sat down the hot sauce, "then chase it down with some lemon juice." Stiles made a face then shrugged, "okay easy, no problem." he filled the shot glass with hot sauce and grimaced before tossing it back and swallowing then he filled a shot glass full of lemon juice and shot that down as well his face puckering from the sourness. He let out a breath of disgust then looked at me, "your turn princess." I sighed, "truth or dare?" I wasn't stupid enough to pick dare while playing truth or dare with these two.

"Truth." they both groaned and Scott sighed out, "boring." I rolled my eyes, "fine little miss innocent I heard a rumour that a guy has never properly gotten you off is that true?" I facepalmed. The only person I told that was Lydia and I was most definitely going to have a talk with her later, "yes it's true a guy has never gotten me off." both of their eyebrows shot up, "never?" I shook my head, "nope they got off and dashed or they just couldn't do it and so I'd fake it then go in the bathroom and finish the job myself."

Both of their jaws dropped at my blatant truth and I took another sip of whiskey, "How about we make a little deal." I lifted a brow at Stiles sighing a little as I thought I might regret it, "fine what is this supposed deal you want to make?" He smirked, "we get to have a threeway and we have to try and make you have an orgasm but we're going for at least two by the time we're done with you." I smirked in return, "and if you're unsuccessful?" He shrugged in return, "then you can "punish" us in return." I clapped my hands together before tossing back the rest of my whiskey, "you have a deal boys."

I won't lie, neither boy was bad in the looks department and from what I saw last time when Stiles wore sweatpants he was packing in that department too. I stared at both of them, "so how is this going to go?" Scott walked over and got situated behind me and I could feel his erection through his jeans as he pulled me flush against him and Stiles crawled on top of me and leaned down sweetly kissing me I allowed my hands to slip up into his spiked hair and I messed it up then I gave it a tug.

He let out a soft moan into my mouth and I smirked. I pushed him back and stripped myself of my shirt revealing one of my many laced corset push up bras. He stared for a moment before leaning down and sucked on some of the exposed skin making me lay my head on Scott's shoulder as my eyes fluttered shut. Scott took his chance and started to suck marks on the exposed skin of my neck allowing his fangs to drop and nip at the skin. I tilted my head slightly allowing Scott to have more access to my neck which I knew was a bold move.

Stiles' long fingers started to make progress unknotting the corset. I removed myself from Scott for a brief moment as I slipped the corset off of my arms. Scott slowly skimmed his hands along my sides taking a second to trace the tattoo on my ribcage before continuing upwards and cupping my breasts in his palms. He lightly squeezed and my breath caught as I let my head fall back again, "I'm not a fragile doll Scott." I grabbed his hands and squeezed harder than he had and he slowly began to get more confident kneading the flesh and rolling my nipples between his fingers making them harden.

I bit the inside of my cheek to contain some the lewd noises that threatened to escape my throat but Scott had other plans as he huskily whispered in my ear, "don't hide those noises from us baby let us hear what we're doing to you." I shivered and let out a soft moan as he rolled my left nipple between his thumb and index finger while tracing one of the marks on my neck with his tongue. Stiles made his way downwards unclipping the button of my jeans but he looked at me for consent as he slipped his fingers underneath the hem.

Teen Wolf Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara