Just One of Those Things

I was losing my mind. Phillip was the one making me lose my mind. I leaned back on the bed, phone still pressed to my ear while Phillip applied his wicked mouth to my cunt, spreading me like a ripe fruit.

"Uh-huh," I was saying to Marvin, breathless, as I watched Phillip with an eagle eye. "Of course...it sounds like the city council has already...oh...ohhhhh..."

"What's that baby?" Marvin asked.

I felt the broad, flat of Phillip's tongue lick me from my opening to my clit and then back down again. I had to stifle the feral keening sound of my squeals for Marvin's benefit, and it was not until I was aware of thrusting and grinding madly against Phillip's face that I knew I was probably going to lose yet another game to him. Dear God, nothing that had ever happened to me had prepared me for this; he had completely emptied me last night and now he was filling me up again.

"Oh," I groaned, praying Marvin took it to be a noise of dismay at his petty bones with the local government. "Jesus, that's hot..."

"What?" Marvin asked sharply.

Phillip smiled against my sex, his low laugh sending erotic vibrations through my overly sensitive core. 

"Horrible!" I shouted. "What the fuck do they think they're doing down there?" I demanded pointedly looking down at Phillip.

Phillip glanced up at me then, his dark eyes glinting wickedly as he devoured me like a starving man. When my eyes met his I nearly came undone then. My hand squeezed the phone, putting it in eminent danger of cracking in my grip. I threw my head back and reached down with one hand and grabbed a fistful of Phillip's hair, pulling it sharply. It didn't phase him. The bastard acted like he actually liked it!

Marvin chuckled at my vitriolic outburst. "Never knew you were so passionate about politics, babe."

"Uh, well..." I couldn't finish my thought. "I'm passion...passionate about...a lot of...things!"

Phillip buried his nose in me and wrapped his lips around my clit, pulling it and the surrounding flesh into his mouth and flattening his tongue on me. His lips moved convulsively to suck as his tongue tormented me with stroke after perfect stroke. I nearly passed out. 

Marvin was talking again, apparently not noticing my gasps and whimpers. I threw myself back onto the mattress, my hand flung out beside my head, not even attempting to hold the phone to my ear anymore. 

I had my fingers tangled in Phillip's hair, thrusting wildly against his face when my orgasm came over me, and he completely distracted me by choosing that moment to thrust two fingers deep inside my vagina. The tips of his fingers hit my sweet spot, once, twice, and then again, and my mouth fell open in a silent scream as I shattered into pieces holding him so forcefully against my spasming cunt that later I wondered how he had been able to breathe.

I bit down on my fist, stifling my cries as I dissolved like sugar in his mouth.

The cell phone lay forgotten on the bed. Phillip rose up over me, grinning wickedly as he grabbed my left hand away from my mouth. I was breathless as I watched him, my eyes slowly widening, as he brought my fingers to his mouth and proceeded to kiss and suck on each one in turn. When he got to my third finger he grasped my engagement ring in his teeth and slid it off. I opened my mouth to protest but I could say nothing with Marvin still talking in my ear. I gasped as Phillip spat the ring out across the room. 

You fucking idiot! I mouthed. 

Phillip just smiled and mouthed back, I fucking love you.