We'll win this match!

As you start heading into your room Fiona goes to hers.
You decide to look around your room, but suddenly hearing a knock on the door, so you ask curiously

"Who is it?"

From outside you hear a deep reply.
"Norton and Patricia".

A high pitched "Oh! Come in" escaped your mouth,

"Sorry, my voice broke..." you apologise while scratching your head.

"It's fine, it happens so many times." Norton explains, as Patricia gets closer and walks around you to examine you.

"Anyways...-" was the only the wotd Norton could say begore getting interrupted by Patricia that started to talk.
"We wanted to meet you, that's all."

"Oh..! Aaalright, I'm Y/N by the way."

"Nice name!- Pat, we have to go now." Says Norton as he proceeds to look at the time. "It was nice meeting you, good luck on your next match."

"A-ah! Thank you, I'll need it,"

They left the room, closing the door behind them, as you finish looking around you decide to get prepared for your first match... Exciting, no?
You made your way to the table.

You all arrived about 10 minutes before the match, you recognize Helena, so you made your way to her.

"Hey Helena!"

"Hello Y/N, have you met the others yet?" She asks while looking in their direction.

"Uh... not that I recall... nope, not yet."

The two come up to you,
One of them has blonde curly hair and a brown hat, a smile on his face that seemed unreal to you, the boy spoke.

"Heyy! New survivor, right?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm Mike, I hope the we'll get along very well!" He exclaims, still smiling.

You shift eye sight and notice that the other boy looked quite annoyed, a white mask covered his mouth and his grey hair were tied in a ponytail, he held his box up to his chest with both hands looking away to the table, slowly backing away as he notices that you were staring at him.

~The match starts~

As you all get in the map (Lakeside Village), you start looking for a cipher right as when you see the camera and Aesop passing by, you completely forgot you were going against Joseph, he told you and yet you forgot...
In the distance you see Joseph's shape appearing and disappearing behind the trees...you find a cipher and start decoding.
Half way through the camera flashes and you fail a calibration by the non-expected flash.

"Crap..." you muffled.

You kept in decoding, noticing that your teammates have been hit all once, while Helena has been hit twice.

"Why isn't he chairing them..?" You ask in your mind trying to focus on decoding. "Almost done!"
Suddenly... you barely saw that Joseph has changed worlds right behind you and you got terror shocked onto the ground, the cipher was now decoded at half as the camera world ended, Helena was at half health but she was still probably decoding.

"Got you!" Is what you hear from behind as you were watching the ocean From the ground.
Joseph was walking near you, about to balloon you, but Aesop got the chance to spawn his coffin and giving you his only rebirth.
You struggle anyway, hoping that he may haven't noticed the chair right in front of you... "impossible..." you think to yourself.
You get chaired, you see black mud starting to cover you and the chair, you close your eyes and end up on the other side of the map, you open your eyes to see Aesop healing you.

As you two are done, you get back at the cipher he was decoding, he never made eye-contact with you... still won't. 2 ciphers are done.
Mike gets hit tot he ground and soon after he gets chaired, you go for the rescue, as you told the others to focus on decoding.
On your way to Mike you hear other 2 ciphers being done, leaving only 1 left.
You're close... so close to save Mike.

Attempting into finally touch the chair to save Mike, suddenly you see Joseph, he's trying to distract you and make you waste time by trying to hit you, he does so... you don't have time to save Mike as he yells "Leave me!".

You start getting away as Joseph says good bye to mike before he gets sent back to the manor.

The last cipher got decoded, you start running faster than before, as you walk up to Helena that has been opening the exit gate as Aesop was waiting, from afar you see Joseph, he has Detention.

Helena was almost done, but as soon as he gets near he proceeds to hit Helena to stop her from decoding,he activates his skill (excitement) to proceed to hit you right after, both you and Helena tell Aesop to leave as you started getting ballooned.
Helena self heals for a bit , Aesop inserts the last digit and helps Helena out, but at the time that he starts Joseph gets closer to them so he's forced to leave Helena.

He proceeds to chair Helena and so both you and Helena get sent back to the manor.

~Back to the manor to yell at Joseph because why not?~

You start looking around for Helena, Aesop and Mike.
It didn't take you long to find Them despite being sent flying in the total opposite direction from Helena's... you sigh and say.
"Sorry Mike."

He looks surprised at you.
"It's fine! It's your first match, I can see you just need to get used into this."

"I believe it was a very good play, we almost succeeded but it didn't end well..." Helena jumps in, comforting you.

You look around them to notice that Aesop was already gone, you weren't really surprised by that.

After a quite long chit chat you get back into the library to just... well... chill with a book, you head were the fire place was and took one off the little pile standing on a table, as you hear footsteps coming nearer...
You look around you to see Joseph with a grin on his face, about to talk.

"Even if it was your first time playing, I have to admit you did good, but not good enough to get a tie or a win."

"Hmph-." You interrupt yourself.
"Detention's fault!" You proceed to say.
"We were all full health and very close to open the gate!" Was the last thing you got to say, crossing your arms, blushing a bit... buffing.

"Oh my... Y/N."
"Did that made you That upset?" He looks as at you, in a weird thinking face, yet blushing because of your funny behavior.

He comes near you, still sitting down... Leans forward you and gives you a head pat.
"You'll do better next time." As he gives you a smile.

You stood up from your chair quickly, stood still for a moment and then gave Joseph a hug, almost crushing his bones. As you stop you say.

"I'll try my best to win it next time!"
Such big motivations inspired you, your eyes sparkled.

You got interrupted by Emma dashing in.
"Dinner's ready! Oh-! Did I interrupt something?"

"No! Not actually, I'm coming." You said as you were putting your hands near your mouth.

"Well then, Y/N...I'll see you tomorrow I believe." Says Joseph while smiling at you.
You two leave in different way, as you made your way towards Emma she asked as soon as Joseph got out of sight.
"So... what were you two doing alone?"
"Just talking...about future matches and this match..." You answer while blushing looking away from Emma.

"Aaaalright, I won't make any more questions because you need privacy too." She looked at you smiling as you two were heading back to the dining hall.

Please- please suggest ideas for a next page, I am running out of ideas-, also, Joseph is a very big comfort character of mine- I'd let him pat all day long- also- sorry for the page's name- it's been a whole day that I've been trying to find a name, if you can, suggest a name for it in the comments