1... 2... 3 and 4, Ready to go!

"Maaaan... Today's dinner was heavy...!" You whine to Emma as you two walk around.

"Come on! You gotta get used to it, plus, during matches you run... and- do a lot of things! Like... vaulting windows and throwing down pallets... it's very-" she stops for a second.
"Very ..."
"I forgot the word-" the gardener says as she rubs the back of her head while giggling.

"Tiring?" You ask to help her out.

"Yeah! Kinda like that, you waste much energy."

You two start walking again, you two stop in front of your room.
"Look at the time." She says to you whole showing you a clock.

"IT'S ALREADY THAT LATE?!"  You ask very surprised, as she replies to you with a smile.

"It is... we've been walking for quite a while, good night!"

"A-ah! Good night Emma." As you say that, she's already far away from you,  fast as usual...
So you decide to go to sleep and wait for the next day.
~ n e x t   d a y ~

Emma announces a tarot event, it's new to you so she explains the rules to you as she speaks,
"2 squires, 1 king and 1 knight! You get to choose your knight to fit best."

You, Patricia and Kevin offer to play.
Patricia and Kevin offered as squires leaving you as King.
The other team was already formed, their knight was Wu Chang, you knew his hit range was rather long, not too surprised.. his weapon is a umbrella after all.
You all go to your rooms and prepare.
You were left to think of who to choose as your knight, you rush to the library where Joseph usually walks around.
You find him and ask him if he'd like to play tarot as your knight as you've seen his matches and he's pretty good at it.

"Tarot? No thanks, it's a crappy game."

He says in a cold tone looking down at you in a kinda scary way, his blue eyes are shining despite having his hair creating a shadow over them.
You gave up instantly and left out a..

"Alright! Sorry for bothering you, but I'll win this to prove you that it's not that crappy."

And so you left the library.

As you were walking around to find some hunters you found Mary, you haven't talked to her much but you at least know her name.

"Mary! Would you like to take part as our knight in tarot?"

"I believe the queen will now have to play as a knight to protect her king... interesting."
She stops walking and looks at you when she finished the sentence with a grin.
"I'm in!" She exclaims.
You thank her with joy and tell her when it'll happen and proceed to go on your own way as Mary leaves after your explanation.
Back to you room..."1... 2, 3 and 4! We have everyone we need!" You think to yourself.

Emma announces to everyone that it's time to go play.
You and Wu Chang were early, you aren't surprised... Xie is always early or in time.
The others arrived and everyone was prepared.

You all click on ready, as you proceed to nod to Mary.

You get teleported at The Red Church, and start decoding the nearest cipher with the others.

"What are these coins for again?" You ask while holding one in your hands.

"You can buy some items from the shop, you should look up for the flare gun or Magician's thingie!" Kevin replies to your question.

"Ohhh... I see how it is then." You grin and got back to decoding to see that it was almost done.

A Umbrella appeared through the walls as black ''mud'' started falling from it and made Fan Wujiu Appear from it, making you three fall on the ground as you got up again to escape, to not get hit but with failure, you got hit immediately.

Patricia uses her skulls to prevent you from getting downed as you all start running.

You see Mary hitting the opponent's king, so Kevin decides  to take the opportunity to go help Mary out, as he carries the king to Mary, you get distracted and Ran into a tree.

"Oh my! it must've hurt!" Fan proceeds to hit you leaving you on the ground as you were trying to get back up, Fan was aiming for  Patricia before she would've stunned Fan when you were ballooned.

But instead you manage to get back up and get some time to run, but Fan saw you.

The shop proceeds to offer you the rugby ball.
But instead you bought the Magician's  decoy and then the rugby ball as you had enough for both.
Fan proceeds to use his skill and stun you, he's about to hit you so you use the decoy and then the rugby ball so you wouldn't get hit and get some time to run away.
You ran far away and so you got enough time to self heal as the syringe is offered to you.
Mary has chaired the opponent king, but Kevin uses his lasso to get her out of the chair.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Mary shouts.
"Don't worry, just place her on the chair for the 3rd time now." Kevin replied as he put down Vera back on the ground near Mary again, hitting Vera again and placing her on the chair.
"That's unfair!"
"Not at all, Kevin just picked you up from the chair to help me out." Mary replies to Vera which was about to be sent back to the manor.
Mary proceeds to pick up Vera's crown and break it.
As you look at the bar, you see that you've won, joy filled your eyes and so you were sent back to the manor.

You thought of the whole match back again and remembered your motivation that brought you to victory, that's right, it was all for Joseph to prove him wrong.

Everyone in the manor that wasn't taking part in the match was watching the game from the camera room, surely were cheering everyone on too.

As you went back, the crowd jumped onto you to congratulate you and as well for the other team, Joseph just walked with it without any enthusiasm.

After a bit you notice that Joseph wasn't along with the crowd of hunters going back to their side of the manor, you decide to walk up to him.

"How was it?"

"Hm?"

"The match! Did you like it?"

"Hmph-" He Crosses his arms and says "It was pretty interesting but still boring from my point of view." while looking away from you.
You lean in front of him and stare at him, as if you were waiting for him to say something else.
He notices it and looks back at you, blushing and by the embarrassment he jumps back.
"Quit staring at me like that."
"hmm, alright!"   You stop for a second... "You're blushing, aren't you?" You ask him while clapping your hands together.

THIS PAGE ENDS HERE
Aaa-this t00k so long- I need ideas for next chapters and I may add a little part that I made yesterday night