注釈

loving you deeper
メモ | notes

this is a book of poems.

all the poems posted is created by a different person. i won't be saying their names, just the initials.

i have a prose inside this book too, since this verselets is actually a group project back when we were in junior high.

the theme of this book— the poems, is love and obsession.

it's kind of related to yandere. i mean, not just kind of. it is connected to yandere. since the point of the project that the instructor has given us is to create a brochure or a book on a particular topic and to make verses.

and they have concluded that the subject of our poetry should be love, but someone has decided that there must be a twist, because if the subject is love, then it's quite common and dull. so, she related it to yandere.

by the way, i underlined a few words. why, you ask? the underlined words are basically people synonyms. like i said— i am not going to list names.

anyway, back to the subject, she associated love to yandere. considering yandere means someone who is lovesick; someone who has been driven to insanity by extreme obsession or love, thus resulting in abnormal behaviour if not violence.

so, yeah! there you have it. i just wanted to explain why i created this book and to share just how amazing the people who created the verses are.

oh! incidentally, the poetries are in order.

anyhow, i hope you guys enjoy reading this verse composition. please don't forget to vote and give feedbacks. that's all! happy readings.

· · ─────── · ♡ · ─────── · ·

loving you deeper
免責事項 | disclaimer

all rights reserved.

no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or otherwise, except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the prior written permission of the publisher.