Day 1 - CHaOs

Anna pouted. Her friends, just out of nowhere, formed into children. 

Annoying ones. She thought, sitting on the steps outside her house. Next to her was Eduardo, or as she calls him ''Eddie,'' her boyfriend she simps over. Eduardo sat pondering what to do, his eyes closed. His hand was holding the weight of his head up, as Rafa sat in his lap, poking him repeatedly.

(the kids!)

Rafa, 9 years old, has a color changing turtle neck that he hides in. COLORS- teal or red

Deny, 9 (and a half) years old, has a teal hoodie that is slightly oversized

Ori/Original, 7 years old, wears a top hat too large

Aki, 8 years old but looks younger, often wearing a black hoodie w/ hood up

Red, 12 years old, wears a backwards red baseball hat

Eddsworld plushies- tiny little plushies of Edd, Tom, Matt and Tord came alive. Pocket sized. Cannot talk.

lets get back to the story!

Anna sat up, walking down the stairs onto the sidewalk. Eduardo glanced at her before closing his eyes, regaining focus on whatever his mind was thinking. Rafa stopped poking, hopped off Eduardo's lap and sprinted after Anna. 

''Wait!!'' He whined, bumping into her leg as she stopped to turn around. ''What do you want now?'' Anna grumpily muttered, glaring down at him. Rafa blinked, before jumping up and punching her in the chest. He began to run back to Eduardo as she fell, clutching her chest.

Ori and Aki came over, jumping on Anna as she gasped dramatically. Eduardo began to laugh, and so did the other kids. Red just stared, opening his mouth to speak. ''What the flipflops?'' He began to push the children jumping on her away. ''AaaahaaaaaHHh-'' Anna spat, sitting up and turning to Red. ''Thank you!!'' She jumped up, staring at the other kids with a furious grin. ''And the others can go to their rooms,'' They didn't move. ''Now.'' Everyone but Eduardo, Anna and Red went into the house, lots of stomping erupted from the angry children's feet.