Innocent Smile (SMUT)

(Micheal)

William's POV:

After a long day of work, I was exhausted. I exited mine and Henry's diner and drove back home. It was 10:47 PM. I quietly entered the house, and I saw Clara on the couch, waiting for me as usual. Her head rose, and she smiled and ran up to me. I smiled at the sight of her. "How was work dear?" she asked taking off my coat. "It was alright" I answered pressing her lips on mine. She smiled as we disconnected. "I've made you dinner," she said taking hold of my hand and leading me to the kitchen. I sat down in my spot, and she handed me some food that she made. She sat down across me. After I ate, I went to go shower, and I went to our bed. She was laying there with black tights and a revealing black dress and having that 'innocent' smile of hers. I grinned, and I stepped closer to her landing my lips on her. I pushed her on the bed, still kissing. Then we disconnected, and our saliva dripped on our faces. I bent down and licked the saliva off her mouth, and kissed her again and I went down a bit down to her neck. I could see she was biting her lips, not making any moans. I started to abuse that one part of her neck and kiss more roughly. I heard a soft little moan escape her mouth. I kissed that part a bit more roughly and I went down to her collar bone. She giggled quietly at the feeling. "You know this little dress of yours is blocking the goods~" I purred aloud to her. I saw her face turn a bit redder, but then she nodded. I slowly stripped off her showing dress and her bra. I licked around her breasts. She moaned a bit louder than before. Once I got bored I started to kiss her stomach. Then I got up a bit and crawled to face her. "What's my name?~" I said purring into her ear, and rubbing her breast. "W-William.." she said in a moaning tone. "Incorrect," I said placing my leg in between her legs. "...do I have to..?" she asked. "what's my name?" I said demanding and placing my leg higher.

Clara's POV:

"...do I have to..?" I asked William, with my dying voice that was getting turned into moans. "what's my name?" he demanded putting his leg even higher and rubbed my breast a bit harder. My moans escaped again. At that point, I gave up. I smiled. "daddy~," I said with a sexy voice. William grinned and pressed his lips against mine. During the kiss, I topped him. I gently removed his shirt, and I started to abuse it by kissing and licking it. He moaned a bit. Until I got bored. I used my tongue to get out above his pants. I slowly unzipped his pants and removed his boxers. I stuffed his member into my mouth. I was shocked at how big it was. I gently bit it and started to abuse that spot. "ugh~" William moans. I swirled around it, causing him to moan more. Then I released it and crawled to his face. I smiled innocently, and I started to act. "daddy, can I get some ice-cream~?" I said grinning. He nodded with a smile. "Of course sweetie, just go a bit harder it almost there~" he whispered. I smirked and continued to abuse his shaft. After some minutes, he cummed, I swallowed his whole sperm. I could tell he was shocked at first. "Is it my turn now~?" I asked and laid my lips on his. "Of course pumpkin~" he answered and went down to my thighs. He slid off my black tights and my panties. He smiled at the view and started to eat me out. "mmm~" I was filled with pleasure. He put his tongue farther it. My moans grew louder. Until I felt a knot in my stomach.

No-one's POV:

"W-will" Clara said. "what is it dear~?" William purred. "ugh~.._ g-going to c-cum.." Clara said with a moaning tone. William smiled and started to lick the insides of Clara harder. After some seconds Clara cummed. William licked the white cum off every spot. "A-ahhh~" Clara moaned louder. Then William got bored, and placed himself in front of Clara's entrance. "may I~?" William asked. Clara looked nervous but nodded. William slowly placed his member into Clara. Clara's eyes filled with tears. William then faced her, and kissed her tears off. "don't worry dear, I'll give you time to adjust" Will said. After some minutes, Clara got used to the feeling and was ready to continue. "y-you can move" she said nervously. When William heard, he moved slowly to make sure it didn't hurt Clara too much. "mhm~ a-ahh~ harder~," Clara said with very soon enjoyment. William grinned and went faster. "A-AH~!" Clara moaned loudly, in pain but also a pleasure. William went deeper and deeper into Clara. "f-fuck..ah~ I'm going to c-cum" William whispered. "ugh~ m-me too~" Clara responded. They both cummed at the same time. "W-Will... I c-can't anymore.." Clara muttered in exhaustion. "me too.." William replied, and took his member out of Clara, and laid down next to Clara. They both breathed heavily. Lastly, Clara crawled up on William's chest. "Did you enjoy it?" William asked quietly. "yeah..." muttered Clara in response. William smiled and covered them with the blankets, and soon enough they fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

928 words- TwT