Flashbacks

I was leaving hogwarts for the year early. My mom said it would be best if I have time alone, without thousands of students and teachers asking me if I'm ok everyday.

I was done packing all my things, I was still wearing Cedrics sweater and ring. I haven't took them off since he died.

"Hey delilah..." someone said as they knocked on the door to"I just wanted to say bye since your leaving" I turned around and saw the boy who comforted me the time. Draco Malfoy. Weird right? "How'd you get in?" I asked "the window" he said I chuckled"of course you did" I said.

"We'll see you after the semester" he said, I'm confused"what?" I playing with his ring I had in my finger"well my parents are long on a trip, since there.."he came closer"death eaters" he whispered, I nodded"so parents asked you parents if I could stay with you guys until they come back and they said yes"

"Great" I said "so are you leaving with me?" I said "oh-no" He said "just letting you know".

"Well bye" I said he gave me a smile and left. I think that was the weirdest conversation I had.

__

"Bye Delilah" Harry said giving me a hug "bye" Ginny said "Well miss you, triplet" the twins said. That's the only people who said bye, no one else knew that I was leaving and maybe Fred might've told Ron but he dint show."calm down guys I'm coming back next year" I said laughing at the same time.

"Just in case" George said.

"Bye Cedric! I'll cheer you on in the crowd" I said "if anything happens I love you and tell my dad I love him to" my heart dropped that's the sweetest thing "nothing will happen to you" I said.

"Just in case, love you!" He said walking away "love you too!" I said smiling.

The same words Cedric said before he died."Well it's time to go" I said "bye we love you!" Ginny said. I laughed.

Hagrid was talking me in his bike.

__

"Thanks Hagrid for taking her" my father said " anything for some old friends, well I gotta go now bye folks" he said leaving.

"Hey honey you ok?" My mother said "doing better" I said.

I went to my room to put my stuff away, then I came past my little wall of pictures of me and Cedric.  I looked at how me and Cedric were so happy. I saw the one I took when he fell into the pool I have in my backyard.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek, I also felt a smile grow on my face. Things will get better, I know it.

__

I was laying in bed and I decided To look at the memories of me and Cedric I had in my necklace. The first memory that popped up was with me and Ron.

"she is really beautiful" I heard Ron mumble.

Me and Ron stood in the front and watched Harry dance with his date, well I thought he was I saw him staring at Hermione and viktor krum the whole time.

I When I came back I went to go sit down with my date who forgot about me.

" I think I like Hermione Harry" he said.

"sorry I forgot about you I just got carried away" he said.

"You can't just forget your date Ron, I know why you forgot about me you were thinking about Hermione, ever since I introduced you to her you've been with her non-stop, like today I heard what you mumbled when she walked into the Great hall, I saw you staring at her!"

He stood silent

"I know you like her, I heard you say it yourself" I said.

"this relationship is over"

Why can finding love be so hard? Dean, No. Ron, No. Ron was the only person I actually loved beside my parents. But we promised"Whatever happens we"ll always find a way back to each other"

"I promise"

The words I said to him the day he asked me out, and the words he responded to.

__

Today was the day Draco was coming. My mom said if could fix the quest room for him.

I did what she asked because I haven't really done anything. I fixed the bed and everything else. I came across a letter, I'm guessing it went into the wrong room.
-
I wanted to write Delilah to say I'm sorry.

Dear Delilah,

I'm sorry-

No.

Dear Delilah,

How's it go-

No.

Dear Delilah,

I heard you left early sorry I didn't say-

No.

Dear Delilah,

I wanted to write you to say how sorry I am. I know I messed up really bad, she was your best friend I get it, and I would do the same with you and Harry. But what I did was messed up, I go on a girl's side that I didn't know that well instead of going on my own girlfriends side, I forget about you at the Yule ball, and I liked another girl during our relationship. But that wasn't just any girl, it was your best friend.

Delilah every time I looked into your eyes I saw a happy life together, I see me and you having little versions of ourselves, I see me putting a ring on your finger. Every time Fred, George, Ginny, or even my own parents talk about you(by the way the miss you)I have a smile on my face but then remember the Night of the Yule ball.

And I remember every bad thing I did in our relationship. You don't have to get back together with me or forgive me for the horrible things I've done but...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For real this time.

     X Ron Weasley

Perfect.

Ron kept the promise. I smiled while I felt tears running down my cheek."delilah? Are you done yet?" My mother asked"honey what's wrong?" I handed her the letter, she read it"aww sweetie" she said hugging me"are you going to get back with him?" My mother asked me.

"I have no time for a boyfriend, but I'll write him back" I said wiping my tears away. "Well, your father went to pick up Draco" she said getting up and leaving to the Kitchen to make dinner.

He still kept the promise.