6th year

"Ugh! Dolores is gone!" I said "wonder who's going to be are next dark arts teacher" Harry said.

__

We're in charms and I was really bored. I passed a note to Hermione saying is she can get a way to get me out of here.

She nodded at me and said asked a question making the proffer turn around and me leaving. The actual reason I wanted to leave is because during the summer I've been really thinking about me and Draco. And decided to end it. I wanted to write him a letter and not talk to I'm in person because, well it's Draco.

I got to the common room and started writing.

Dear Draco,

I don't feel like our relationship is going anywhere, and to be honest I like Ron, again! I hope you understand it's not you it's me, yes I know that's why they always say but it's true.

   X Delilah Guilford

I gave the letter to my owl and went to my bed to rest. Charms was my last class anyway.

__

Dear Delilah,

I was thinking that's to, and if you like Ron again. I'm fine with that because as long as your happy, I'm happy.

    X Draco Malfoy

Wow he took it well.

__

"Ron!" I said calling for him " I was thinking about it over the summer and-" "hey Ron" a girl said giving him a kiss "who's that?" I said "lavender, my girlfriend" he said "so what were you saying?" He asked "oh-uh- nothing" I said walking away.

Since when did Ron get a girlfriend that's not me? This is probably how he felt when I was with dean and Draco.

__

"But I thought he loved it at least still liked me!" I said crying on Hermione's shoulder "I know,I know" she said rubbing my back "your a good friend" I said still crying on her shoulder "I know I am, now let the tears out" she said still rubbing my back.

And me still crying on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Ron said "nothing! Non of your business anyway" I said still crying "she umm-heart break, she broke up with Draco" Hermione said making an excuse not wanting to tell Ron I'm crying over him.

He mouthed "oh" and tried to hug me "get away! I want to be with Hermione and only Hermione right now" I said blowing my nose with a tissue.

__

She broke up with Malfoy! Oh wait I'm with lavender.

"Hi lavender! I'm breaking up with you" I said then walking away.

"Oh no your not!" She said

"Harry! I can't break up with her!" I said "what do you mean?" He said "she's gone mad! I tried to break up with her but she keeps trying to kiss and hug me every time she sees me" I said

"We'll get her to fall in love with someone else" Harry said flipping a page of the book he was reading.

"Brilliant Harry" i said "uh huh" he said back.

"Hey lavender, I have a new study partner for you Seamus" I said pulling Seamus closer to her.

"Oh thanks Ron" she said smiling I awkwardly laughed and walked away.

Hopefully that works.

__

Well umm, I'm better. Hermione helped me a lot. Mostly just giving Dumbledore excuses why I can't go to class.

-

"Why hasn't Delilah been in class at all for the past week" Ron said

"She's umm-sick!" I said making a excuse for her as I did for the past week. "We should go check on her" Ron said

"No!-uh I'll check on her" I said getting up from the table and walking to the common room.

-

"Don't you think Hermione's acting a little...weird?" I said "yeah, yeah" Harry said focused on his book "why are you always reading that book?" I asked "it's about the half-blood prince and I'm trying to figure out who it is" he said.

-

"What are you doing here?" I said looking up at the ceiling "Ron said he was going to check up on you, but I said I'll do it"  Hermione said sitting in my bed.

"You know your going to have to tell him" Hermione said "i will, later"

"Later? I was thinking a week or two weeks"

"Can you tell Ron to meet me at the courtyard, at 9pm"

"Got it, I'm going to go tell your future husband that now" she said getting up

"He's not my-"

"-bye!" She said, I love Hermione. Not like that.

-

"Ronald Weasley, I have a report for you" Hermione said "what?" He said "Delilah told me to tell you to meet her at the courtyard at 9pm" I said "tell her-" I interrupted him "I'm not an owl, as I said before" I said walking away.

Wonder what's going to happen, is he going to say no? Is he going to say yes? Is he going to say...I got nothing else. Oh did I finish my book yet? I did, no I didn't. I'm reading so many books I forgot which one I'm even talking about.