𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦//𝘢/𝘯 [𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬!]

hihi new people! this book has been up for a while, but im just now posting this.

i dont like to leave messages at the end of the gifs because i feel like it looks messy, but i've noticed a consistent theme with hardly any votes and an overwhelming amount of views. this really hurts me, and i'm sure plenty of other authors would agree, because it feels as if you seem to think my writing isn't good enough.

for me, whenever i get a notification that someone voted, which is pretty unusual to be real with you, it inspires me to go back and start writing something. when people don't vote and we hit marks like 3k reads i start to loose inspiration.

this was the cause of the ending of my last few books.

high reads, hardly any votes.

i'm not telling you to go through and vote on every chapter, but i would highly appreciate it if you could go through and vote on even a few.

you really don't understand how un-inspiring and inspiring votes on stories like mine can be.

now i understand this book is still pretty small view-wise, but compared to the amount of votes i have right now, it's insane to me.

please, please don't take this note as an offense, im just trying to get feedback on what you guys prefer more.

i love you all, and thank you for spending some time to read this ❤️