part 3

"Well hello there love" said felix smirking. "Felix stop calling me that" said y/n annoyed. "dont you miss me love" said Felix dramatically clutching his chest. "No I don't now leave me alone Felix"said y/n irritated.

"but where is the fun in that, now that you're here its gonna be so fun be ready cause you will be mine y/n. I let you go 100 years ago but this time I won't do the same mistake again." Said Felix serious.

"WHY CAN'T YO-" y/n yelling was cut by Felix putting a his finger on her lips then he said. "shhh love you don't want everyone to know about our history with each other" with that said he was going to kiss y/n lips but y/n turned her face around that he kissed her cheeks instead.

Felix pulled away from y/n and smirked and chuckled lightly. "ah so we are gonna play hard to get, don't worry love I like to play games with you...you will be mine soon" said Felix smilling. "tsk don't make laugh Felix,we all know you don't love at all"said y/n rolling her eyes.

"why can't you see that I still love you" said Felix annoyed. "well I don't"said
y/n smirking. "Come on love I know that you also love me" said Felix while smirking

Felix smirk:

(So it's not really a smirk but it's something, I had a picture of Hyunjin before but now a Felix one cause I couldn't find one where felix smirk but I finally found one if you know this videos you would know he smirked. anyways let the story go on)

"Felix give up I don't like you go back to that witch"said y/n almost pleading to be left alone

"Felix give up I don't like you go back to that witch"said y/n almost pleading to be left alone. "love look i was stupid okay, give me a chance to love you, treat you like a princessspoil you with love, kiss, cuddle you name it darling,  just please give me a chance"said felix begging for a second chance.

"No just give up"said y/n not backing down. Cause she knew in this life she has a second chance mate(s) and she will wait for them. "I will win you back y/n watch me"said Felix with confidence. "yeah I will, I will watch you fail doing so" said y/n with a cocky smirk and walking away.

What Felix didn't know was that BTS was there listening to their conversation and heard every single bit of the conversation not letting a word slip past. Y/n knows someone was listening to Felix and hers conversation but didn't care that much cause it wasn't something important that y/n was trying to hide.

When y/n left from there, BTS walks out thier hiding place and walks towards Felix. "Who are you and why did you touch MY mate"said taehyung growling like a mad wolf. "*cough* OUR  *cough*" coughed jimin while glaring at Taehyung for claiming y/n as his and not theirs.

" I mean why were you touching 'OUR' mate like that" said Taehyung annoyed rolling his eyes. "My name is Felix and you are? Actually I don't think you guys need a name. I will name you guys rogues. You know those mad wolves that goes crazy"said Felix smilling stupidly at his thought.

"Jungkook" said jungkook acting tough but fails miserably cause of his cute bunny face. "Taehyung" said taehyung staring Felix down with a glare. "Jimin" said jimin looking pissed off. "I'm Hoseok" said hoseok smilling slightly at Felix. "Namjoon" said namjoon caring a stance that screams 'BACK OF BITCH'.

"Yoongi" said yoongi without a care but slightly intriguing with the fact of Felix knowing their mate. "Kim soekJin or Jin" said jin normal. "And we are BTS" said the boys together. Which makes jungkook smile like a bunny. "Why were you touching our
y/n!!" said jungkook almost yelling.

"Why do you care mate she doesn't belong to you!!"said Felix obviously done with BTS shit. "oh but she does, she just doesn't know yet so don't make me mad by touching our mate" said yoongi calm yet deadly. "oh so I have competition now, great just freaking fantastic"said Felix sarcastically. "What are you to y/n. You stupid vampire!!!!!" said namjoon almost demanding.

"Okay first off all I'm not a stupid vampire, but anyway I'm her.." said Felix.

800 words
------------------------------------------------------------

800 words------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna introduce Felix:

Felix: is a vampire the second strongest out of all vampires.he and y/n had a history with  each other.Fell involve with a witch.is 118 years old.Tried to kill y/n.But still love y/n.

Thank you for reading