Important Announcement

Hi everyone. It's been a long while since I've updated this fic, and I stopped writing it due to many reasons and my own circumstances. As the months went by, I became more and more unhappy with it, and I finally realized it's because of the writing. My writing style has grown and evolved the past year I started writing again, so I've just become very discontent with a lot of my old writing. After a lot of thought, I've decided to give this fic the rewrite it deserves!

I've posted this after posting the first chapter of the rewritten version of this and unpublished the rest of the chapters! I just want to be able to show my best, and the version of this fic that stands is not my best anymore, and I can't continue writing for it if I'm not happy with it.

That being said, I'm super excited for the rewrite. The fic will be renamed "Rescued". Many things will be different, and many things will remain the same. Any changes I made were done so they can fit the storyline in general, and I hope you all enjoy it just as I do.

Once again, I'm sorry this is being done, but it's what I feel like I need to do if I ever want to continue it. I hope you all understand. Thank you for all of the love and support I got for this version of the fic! I've always appreciated it and I hope you love the rewrite even more. 

Hopefully, you all are excited for this version just as I am.