x791

In the market of Magnolia a young girl walk through town as she pull a wagon of flowers to the florist. "Here you go ma'am." She smailed showing her two pointed canine as her hair was pulled up into twin braided buns showing her pointed ears pierced with Rose studded earrings as the florist handed her 20000 jewels. "Here you go Charlotte. Ever since I through my back out 3 years ago I thought I had to close up shop but thanks to you, my little flower shop has become quite popular. Here these are out of season why don't you take them."  The florist said handing her a planter full of sunflowers as they started to drop down. Charlotte's mouth started to water as she saw the large heads of sunflowers. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow to deliver more." Charlotte said walking through towns she heard people talk. "It's sad really the day she arrived was the day that the other dragon slayers disappeared." One person said as she walk back to the guild. "I know and at a young age to. Far younger then Wendy was when she joined." These comments weren't new to Charlotte as long as she been with Fairy Tail that all she ever heard was how sad that she never met the others, how Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel would have loved to meet a young dragon slayer like her.

Several Twilight Ogres try to taunt her as she walked pass them. One even go as far as to try to take her sunflowers, when that happened she used her strength to send him flying. "Hmp I don't care what you say or do but don't touch my flowers." Charlotte said running back to the guild that was moved to the outskirts. "Master Macao I'm...." Just as she stood there holding the flowers as everyone stopped crying, hugging and talking to look at her. "Oh ya that's what I forgot?" Macao said as he looked at Charlotte as the dragon slayers nose flare up. Charlotte dropped the pot as she smelled a particular scent. Making her shriek puffing in smoke as she darted pass them and chirp as she hide behind the small bar they have. The dragon slayers stood in shock as the others trying to figure out what just happened and what they saw that flow by. "Was that?" Laxus said looking at the other three as Natsu blotted to where the chirping is. "A baby dragon!" Natsu said happily as Charlotte backed away still smelling that scent on him. "Dark...dark...big black...MAMA!" Charlotte cried out flying away from Natsu before running into Gajeel making her look up seeing his smoldering face which made her shriek again before running onto mirajane and in up crying into her.

Everyone looked stund as the Tenrou Island goers looked at their now older comrades for some answers. "Maybe a quick shower and something to eat should before storytime." Macao suggested as others nodded after seeing the baby dragon's reaction. "So Porlyusica found Charlotte outside all beaten up the day we left and just hand her over to you guys to deal with." Makarov said as the other's celebrate everyone's return. "Ya after the magic council told us that Tenrou Island was destroyed I had to act as the active master so she told me to just take her." Makarov looked at the young girl that had not age a day since they made her a member as Natsu and the other dragon slayers gathered around her. "She hadn't age a day and after seven years she is still a baby dragon." Wakaba said as Macao added. "That's was the first time she ever munching about anything before she showed up at Porlyusica." Makarov nodded thinking about how a baby dragon became a member of fairy tail.

Natsu was sitting across from Charlotte as she stared back still in her dragon form. As Gajeel and Wendy stood on other sides. "Sorry for scaring you." Natsu said smiling brightly at Charlotte as she stared back at him. "So your Natsu?" Charlotte said as she reached for her sunflower head that Mirajane picked up and cut in front of her. "That's right." Happy said stuffing his face full of fish. "I thought you would be different." Charlotte said looking at the other two as one looked annoyed but with softer eyes and the younger one was staring at her with amazement. "Where did you came from and is there more?" Wendy asked breaking the barrier that Natsu and Gajeel wanted to asked. Charlotte munching on the flower shook her head no before poofing back into human form as she turned around. "No it was just me and Mama for about 100 years." As she said that they nodded looking gloom until what she said sunk in. "Wait 100 years?" All three yelled as Charlotte covered herself. "I'm 107 year old. Papa was supposed to come by during my 100th year but then the dark dragon appeared and......" Charlotte froze thinking about that day before crying. When Natsu heard about what dragon it was he looked at the others as they thought the same.

Natsu and the other found out that she is a flower dragon and she could use flower dragon slaying magic. The guild was the only ones that know her true form as everyone else thought she was just another first generation dragon slayer. It was interesting to see an actual dragon well a baby dragon but after the shock ward off everyone else just started to talking about what had happened in the 7 years they where gone. Bisca and Alzack gotten married and now has a five year old daughter. Romeo now knows rainbow fire magic learning from Totomaru as he is now a teacher.

Charlotte was eating one of sunflower heads as other where around when Gajeel sat across from her with a plate of scrap metal. "So your 107 years old mind if I ask you something?" Gajeel said as he took a bite of metal as Lily stood next to him. "Yes?" Charlotte said taking a bite of the flower. "14 years ago on july 7 x777 dragon's Metalicana, Igneel and Grandeeney all disappeared. Are all dragons gone?" Gajeel asked not beating around the bush as Charlotte try to remember what happened. "Mama told me once that we were a flourishing race just like human. When I was born we became a dying race by the act of one dragon." Charlotte said as she started to remember that day. "And because of that dragon we went into hiding and constantly moving to not die by his hand, but we might not be anymore. Mama said that the last dragon she ever saw was my papa even before that it was only one or two." Charlotte said looking up at Gajeel. "If these dragons are still alive then that means they probably lead away the bad dragon so you could live." Charlotte said as Gajeel crushed the scrap metal in his hand. Gajeel never realized how very few dragons there are and that maybe Charlotte might be the very last one. "So you saying they might be dead." Gajeel said looking at Charlotte as she moved back. "N-no I'm just saying that it's hard to find a dragon that even other dragons can't find each other." Charlotte said as Lily nodded before turning to his partner. "Gajeel she might be right, didn't you tell me you looked of him over two years before joining Phantom Lord." Lily said as Gajeel bangs covered his eyes as his mouth was straight. Charlotte in a puff of smoke turn into her flower dragon form walking across the table making small chirping noises as Gajeel looked up. "I believe that there are still more out there." She said as Gajeel lift a hand up stroking the baby dragon.

As the days gone by with master Makarov revealing who the next guild master will be and Wendy getting the spells that Grandeeney gave to her Edo counterparts Porlyusica. It was time to decide what to do next to reach the number one spot as Romeo suggested to which everyone but Romeo and Charlotte are against. "Let's do it. Let's do it!" Charlotte said as others keep saying no. As Romeo explained the festival that is held every year for the past 7 years the Daimatouenbu, the grand magic games. Once Romeo said that the winner gets 30,000,000 jewels did Master Makarov was on board. Thus exream training begin when Charlotte wanted to going train with a dragon slayer but she was dragged by Bisca and Alzack as being told that she will be staying with them.