Charlotte is Fluorish

Charlotte stood outside looking at the night sky as someone came behind her. "How can I help you?" Charlotte said looking at the cloaked figure that stood behind her. "Not going to say anything?" Charlotte said as the mystery person didn't say anything as she walked pass them. "The Dragon Gods? Never heard of them." Charlotte said as she turned away for only the mysterious figure to grab her hand. "Why do I stay with the humans? Because they haven't done anything bad to me and they care." Charlotte said as the hand grew tighter. "And so far Acnologia hasn't found me." Charlotte said looking back as the stranger let go of her. "So why are you here?" Charlotte asked trying to look under the hood. "Oh? Really? Well I hoped I satisfy your curiosity, Viernes." Charlotte said walking away from the stranger as they to walked away.

As she got to Honeybones Inn Jellal stood still in disguise waiting for someone at the entrance. "Erza is with Gray right now." Charlotte said pointing him into the right direction as if thinking that is who he's looking for. "No I'm not waiting for her. I need you to take my place tomorrow for team b. I try to asked Cana but she is past out inside a barrel." Jellal said as Charlotte nodded. "Master knows?" As she opened the door as Jellal nodded before walking away as Charlotte finally went inside.

The next day Charlotte volunteered to do the next game as the team b's replacement as the other wonder where Mysterious was. Charlotte whisper to Mirajane that it was because of the magic council being the guest judge this time. "Wait is it allowed that you be the replacement for both teams?" Juvia asked looking at Charlotte as she nodded. "Ya Levy said there is no rules against it." Charlotte said before heading to the center of the area. "Hey Erza!" Charlotte said seeing Erza was also participating. As a giant building pop up as Charlotte look at it in awe as it stood there. It was the temple of monsters as they were told about it and how the game goes. Mato made them drow lots to see the line up as Erza is going first. "Ohoo your lucky Erza to go first." Charlotte said holding the number 8. Erza designed that all 100 of the monsters would be her's. "Go Erza! Show them what you're made of." Charlotte said cheering Erza on as she enters.

Charlotte looked on as Erza defeated all 100 monster as pure joy was shown on her face. "Wow Erza you did great." Charlotte said as Mato brought out an orb called Magic Power Finder or MPF. After explaining what it's for and how it works Millianna went first reaching 365. Next was the Quato Puppy's Novally reaching 124, Hibiki was being close to tears as his reached 95 as Charlotte comfort him. Charlotte made sharp eyes at Obra as his shown 4. Then Sabertooth's Orga reached 3825 being way past Millianna's. The wizard saint Jura was up next as he reached 8544. "Wow that was amazing!" Charlotte said to Jura as he looked down at her before patting her head. "Try your best." Jura said as it was Charlotte's turn.

Charlotte looked to the MPF as she clapped her hands together before opening them up to show petals formed inside. "Thank you Jura for your words but my best is just a gentle touch." Charlotte said as she blow the petals from her hand. Several blow to the MPF to only lightly touch it. Fairy Tail team B looked down as they thought they would lose along with majority of others thought so too. "Your really giving up your hope on her right know." Mavis said still looking at what's happening. "It didn't even turn on the MPF." Romeo said as the others nodded. "Does that face not scream victory?" Mavis said showing that Charlotte's is smiling as the look of determination was there. "Pumpkin?" Mato said as the petals start to light up before exploding one after another knocking almost everyone down as Charlotte hold on to Mato as he hold on his head. "P-pumpkin?" Mato said once everything stop blowing showing the MPF had a giant crack as well the reading of 0000. "Petal Boom that was the last thing mama ever tought me." Charlotte said smiling before flinching as the MPF broke in two's. "Oops." Charlotte said as she cringed as Mato and the others where once again slacked jaw at her strength.

Charlotte sat on top of the railing as the others just started at her. "Just think about when I become an adult." Charlotte said smiling as Gajeel just looked at her. "If that's the power of a baby then I don't want to know what the adult is like!" Gajeel said as Laxus put was thinking. "Are we that weaker than a baby dragon?" Charlotte looked over as she thought about it. "Mama said that only a dragon can kill another dragon and that's why dragon had tought human's our magic." Charlotte said looking over to the two dragon slayers. "Acnologia is by far the strongest dragon out there that other who where lucky, hide from him." Charlotte said looking sad before smiling with tears came out. Laxus place a comforting hand on her shoulder before going back to listening to the announcer that he was going up against Raven Tails Alexei.

Charlotte turn her head towards the side as she looked on. "Why are they just standing there?" Charlotte said making everyone look at her. "What do you mean Laxus is getting his but kicked!" Gajeel said as Charlotte nodded keeping her mouth shut as the other four Raven Tail candidates join their guild master. As she watched Laxus fight all five. Charlotte watch as Laxus knocked out all five as Ivan hit the ground breaking the illusion as everyone saw the aftermath. Charlotte gave Laxus a knowing smile once he came back. "You can see past illusions too?" Laxus said watching Wendy and Sherria's fight. "My magic is base off of illusion. The flower dragon's mane form of magic is illusion. Is that not what most flowers are pretty illusions hiding a deadly purpose." Charlotte said as she watch with contents as Wendy and Sherria fought on.