You're Not Wanted Here

Mina's POV

I stare directly at Midoriya. He looks back at me, his already large eyes growing even larger. He shoots me a look that says, you know?! I keep staring, and his eyes slowly turn from shock to guilt. 

"You don't regret it, do you," I tell him, not as a question.

"What?" He says, playing dumb.

"You already realized," I tell him, anger rushing into my voice. "WE KNOW YOU CHEATED WITH TODOROKI!"

"oh... that..." Midoriya mumbles.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THAT'! YOU LITERALLY BROKE URARAKA'S HEART AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IT 'THAT'! YOU'RE A MONSTER MIDORIYA. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!" 

He looks at me, dumbfounded and hurt. I glare at him, almost snarling, until I hear Uraraka's voice, quiet, shaky, and scared.

"p-please....*hic*..stop y-yelling ...*hic*"

I turn from Midoriya, shooting him one last deadly glance before looking at Uraraka. She seems to have stopped crying a little but is still mostly sobbing. 

"I am so sorry. I'll stop." I say to her, feeling genuinely guilty. I return to rubbing slow, small circles on the backs of Uraraka and Tsu's hands. I notice Tsu has a small amount of blush on her cheeks, still crying, but staring directly at Uraraka, who's lying in her lap, and something clicks.

Tsu likes Ochako.

Ochako's POV

I see Midoriya through my very teary and cloudy vision, but all he reminds me of now is the feeling of pain. I loved him so much, my heart physically feels like it just got punched. I can barely breathe, but then feel Mina move my face away from the sight of Midoriya. I quietly thank her, but then hear angry footsteps. Mina glances over Tsu's shoulder and sees I'm assuming some of our classmates. I start crying more, feeling like my lungs are restricting, and cough. I see a blurry black and purple figure and a second red and black figure. 

The red and black figure comes closer and has a look of concern and sympathy on her face. I realize it's Momo. I feel insecure, being seen by so many people while I'm in such a vulnerable state. I see Momo's lips moving but hear nothing. Momo runs off to get some water while the black and purple figure sprints over to Midoriya and starts arguing with him. I only hear angry voices, but then hear Tsu's voice once again, calming me, slowly but surely. Mina whips around and asks the black and purple figure, Jiro, to try to keep her voice calm. 

Jiro's POV

I take a short glimpse over at Mina and notice Uraraka is surrounded by people and is sobbing. I realize that my raised voice could be scaring her. I go back to arguing with Midoriya, with a lowered voice this time. I am still furious that Midoriya cheated. How could he do that to Ochako? She's been nothing but loyal!

Midoriya's POV

I get hounded by Jiro but throw remarks back. I can see she wants to hit me, but she notices my eyes welling up before I do.

"Are you gonna go cry now? Can't handle your OWN DECISION?" Jiro says with a mix of anger and betrayal. 

"Please stop... I didn't mean to..."

"CUT THIS 'I DIDN'T MEAN TO' BULLCRAP. YOU KISSED TODOROKI FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES! YOU OBVIOUSLY MEANT IT" She screamed at me in as quiet of a yell as she could. 

Just how much did Jiro hear?

"I have to apologize. Let me," I said through tears.

"D-don't *hic* come near *hic* me, Midoriya... I-I-I c-can't *hic* handle y-you..." Uraraka said extremely quietly.

"SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU NEAR HER. LEAVE HER ALONE. You've already hurt her enough, cheater." Jirou says.

Tsu's POV

I continue to gently run my hands through her hair.

"Do you want to go back to my dorm? We can get away from... here..." I say to Ochako.

"O-okay *hic* Tsu," She says back through sobs.

I pick her up, and Mina, Yaomomo, and Toru follow. I set her down in the center of my bed and she clings to my side. I lay down next to her and carefully rub her hair a little. She has mostly calmed down, with only a few tears falling down now. I take my hands and place them on the sides of her face, wiping her tears away with my thumbs. Toru, Mina, and Yaomomo stand at the door, but Mina persuades them to stay out and closes the door. Just before it fully shuts, Mina gives me a thumbs up.

"You're okay, Ochako."