I Guess I Moved On Quickly...

Ochako's POV

While Tsu kisses my hands, I look nervously to the door. I see Yaomomo standing in the doorway. I feel relieved but frightened.

"H- I'm interrupting something. I'M SO SORRY!" Yaomomo claims, covering her face. 

"It's fine, Yaomomo!" Tsu calmly tells her. 

Momo closes the door as I feel a crimson blush spreading across my face. Tsu lowers my hand a little and I move my head closer. Tsu brings her face closer to mine. Nervously I bring my lips to hers, which are soft, like marshmallows. She grins and kisses me a second time, this time leaving me surprised. We sit there and have short, shallow kisses for a while. Eventually, Tsu decides to tease me and kisses my nose instead. She then moves to my neck and shoulders, making me moan. She laughs a little and then stays sucking on one spot in my neck, right by my collarbone. I decide to tease her as well, and once she's done, I kiss her ear, making her moan. I kiss right behind her ear passionately. She then grabs my jaw and brings it up so I can kiss her lips. I bashfully smash my lips into hers, but then she places her hand in the lower part of my back, making me gasp.

She slips her tongue into my mouth, but then I pull away so I can nibble her lip. She nervously giggles and suppresses a moan. We hear a knock on the door and roll away from each other, still blushing, both of us a very deep crimson color. We take in some air we didn't realize we needed. I hop over Tsu and open the door. Jiro stands there and notices Tsu. 

"I heard moaning..? The hell are you two doing?" Jiro asks in a teasing way.

"N-nothing! Uh, we, uh, we were doing our homework! YEAH!" I say.

"We don't have homework and today's a Sunday..?" Jiro says humiliating both of us.

"W-well, we were gonna g-get back to what we w-were doing, Jiro. Hope you don't m-mind!" Tsu says while laughing.

"Yeah, okay~," Jiro says. 

We both blush and Tsu closes the door. We wait until Jiro's footsteps go away. I begin to press her against the wall, but she quickly flips us around. I don't resist. She grins devilishly and kisses my neck all over the place. I try to moan quietly to avoid anyone hearing us. She runs her hand down my back again and I kiss her cheek, then her neck. We move to the bed and I pin her down. This time, she doesn't resist. She moans and I plant more kisses than she did all over her neck. Then, we make out for what feels like hours of heaven, only pulling away for breath. We are just two lovers, hearts intertwined.

That is until the next day when we both realized how many hickeys we had given each other.