Return to Camp H.B.

A/N: TS:Hey guys! So this is our first fanfiction. And we're really exicted. AS: She might be but I'm just here to write funny disclaimers. jk, but seriously, we wont own PJO until the zombie apocolypse.

(Nico POV)

It was the third day of my imprisonment in the infirmary and Will was making me stay one last night. Joy. In all honesty, he wasn't that bad looking, just really annoying. He was always pestering me with medical questions and calling me ridiculous names. And its not like I can do anything about it, he just says, "doctors orders" and I'm forced to comply.

He inturrupted my brooding by bursting through the door with that rediculous grin on his face. "It's almost lights out," he said.

"Thats nice" I grumbled. He flipped off the light and shut the door, leaving me alone once again. I had to admit he was kind of cute, in a blonde surfer dude kinda way. It was to bad he was most definitly strait.

Before I could sink completely into the world of dreams, i was jolted back to conciousness by a bright light shining through my window.

I shrugged it off thinking it was just the Stolls playing a prank. When the light didn't go away, I went to investigate. Looking out the window i saw a giant celestial bronze commet headed strait for camp. In panic, I ran out of the infirmary just in time to see a certain latino elf land on the back of a metal dragon.

"Leo is back!" he shouted.

By now the entire camp was awake and was gathering around to see the returning hero. As for me, I was completely baffled. How was he still alive? I felt him die. The physicians cure I though. Of course! Hazel had said that Leo had the physicians cure. And Leo being the amazing and hot mechanic he is, he probably programed Festus to - wait, hot? Where did that come from? Nico brushed it off. He was thinking of a boy who could burst into flames. Leo jumped off festus and helped a girl down. As Nico went up to greet them, he heard an enraged voice call out, "LEO VALDEZ!" He turned around and stumbled out of the way just in time to make way for an angry Piper. Leo blanched and looked around for an escape. His eyes landed on me and he seemed to plead for help. I snorted and shook my head. I was not getting in her way. When she reached him, she tackled Leo in a hug. When she let go Leo seemed relived, until Piper smacked him across the face. He reelled back, clutching his face.

Piper started yelling then. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Calypso, it's nice to finally meet you." She turned back to leo. "BUNKER EMPTY, NO NOTE, FESTUS GONE. WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! HOW COULD YOU! Course, I don't blame you Calypso."

"But she was imprisoned Pipes. On an island." Leo said in a small voice.

"Well you'd best hope i dont trap you on an island Valdez."

Before Piper could scrutinize Leo any further, Jason stepped in. "Alright thats enough yelling for you." He took her by the shoulders and led the fuming Piper away. He looked back over his shoulder and gave Leo an apologetic smile.

Percy's voice was heard from amongst the the crowd, "well that was interesting." Annabeth came forward then, and gave Leo a bear hug and Percy soon joined. I attemped to back away, but was caught upin the rush as evey one moved foreward to join. I found myself squished up against flame boy. Our arms werw pinned to our sides and our forehead were almost touching. I could lean foreward and kiss him right now and no one would know. Wait what?!?! I looked down and away, trying to hid the blush creeping over my face. As the hug dispersed, I quickly backed away. I could hear Coach Hedge yelling at all the 'cupcakes' to go to bed as I walked back to the infirmary. Everyone returned to their cabins with the hope of hearing the story in the morning.

A/N: AS: So what did you think?! We know its not much but, hey this is our first fic so cut us some slack. And please no hate mail. If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything.

Challenge: So at the end of every chapter we are going to (probably) have a challenge. Its not going to be hard, for example: in this chapter we referanced two movies. Can you tell us what they are??? Kudos to whoever can.

TS:We really hope you enjoyed this. Were going to try to update once or twice a week so sit tight.