Pocooooo

Holaa! This is just a book for my kitty cat, Poco! I'll post as often as I can with older and newer photos/events involving him.

Since this is his book, I'll tell his story.

He was born in a house, but when he was very little, his mother moved him and all his siblings out of the house. We don't know what happened in between, but the lady that rescued him found him next to his dead mother on the side of the highway with his brother. He probably had more siblings than that that chose to move on. The lady that rescued him brought him to her house since she fostered kittens. Later she chose to bring them to a Petsmart, but they didn't stay there for more than a day since one of the employees called her saying her cats were calling for her.

So Poco and his brother were brought back to the foster home where they could run and play with other cats while they grew old enough to be adopted out, at first they thought he was a girl, so they named he and his brother Poca and Dot. Once they found out he was a boy, they changed it to Poco, which coincidently means little or a little in Spanish. So he stayed there until he was old enough to be adopted out, which was like eight weeks I think.

When we came in, we were originally not going to the foster home at all, and were headed to the SPCA. But my mom saw this lady through a friend of a friend, and decided to give her a try. My parents had been debating if we wanted another cat or not after our previous precious boy, Smokey, passed away at 18. So we went there on a weekend, stayed there for about twenty minutes, and left with a kitten. We opted to keep his name because it was cute and something we liked.

For a little while, he stayed in my brothers room, and then my parents room so he could get used to the area. Soon, we let him have free reign of the house and slowly moved all of his things downstairs. Poco soon discovered his fascination with running water, how much he loved climbing, and what it was like to be around a dog. Layla, my dog, had been around while our other cat was still alive, so she wasn't shocked. But Poco likes bothering the poor pup, which our other cat did not do. I'll speak about their shenanigans later teehee.

Poco is about eight months only now, and his birthday is sometime at the beginning of April. We think he's a medium haired since his fur is too long to be short haired and he's got many pretty marking. Below is a good display of most of them. He also has these pretty bands and spots of gray on his legs. He does not like going outside, but always acts like he wants to. He's very playful as well and loves sprinting around the house with his favorite toy, which actually isn't his.

 He's very playful as well and loves sprinting around the house with his favorite toy, which actually isn't his

For the next week or so, I'll update with older photos of him since I'm not going to be at home with him. He's staying at home while family and I go to Boston. We have a pet sitter coming so if I get updates from her, I'll pass along the news. For now, just stay tuned for more of Poco!

-Weasley & Poco