Tripkey and Sandsy- A summers day🍋🍋

It was a hot summers day. It had been 6 months since his death. And 3 months since they had defeated Hakuru. As said it was a hot summer day. The gang had found a small lake, in the midst of a forest. They where on the way to finding the fifth scroll. Monkey couldn't wait to chuck of his armour, he then cannon balled into the water and giggled. Pigsy scoffed and walked in the river. Sandy had changed into a black tank top and shorts. Her cloak on the floor along with her other clothes. It shows of her scars though, but she didn't seem to mind as she ran in the water and dived under. It really was just Trip left. She looked at all the gods, and relaxed. After 7 months of this. She knows all of the gods from the inside out. Pigsys become her big brother. Sandys like Monkeys little sister. Pigsy and Sandys relationship has become more than friendship. It was only a month and a bit that they got together. Trip was sure Monkey was her best friend now. She knew everything about him. She couldn't help but look at him and see the god she loves. She lives all of them. But she love loves Monkey.
He waved to her a grin on his face.
"Come on Monk!"
She nodded and took of her monk robes. She had a tank top and pants on. She smiled and put a toe in. "It's cold."
Pigsy scoffed and was lying on his back like he did all those months ago with the monkey clan.
"Just get in you sissy."
She grumbled and slowly stepped in. She shreaked as she felt a little fish or some creature under her, she tripped over and ended up in Monkeys arms. She blinked, realised her hands where on his abs, realised he was red, and realised his hands where on her shoulder and waist.
"Hello?"
He nervously chuckled and she stood up, Pigsy stared between them and scoffed. It was so obvious they love each other.
His hands where still on her shoulders and he was rubbing them, giving her that heart throbbing grin. His head titled a little. She glanced away and suddenly sandy popped up, "Hey guys! Hello my piggy."
Pigsy grumbled and she grinned and kissed him.
"That easy you two."
Monkeys hands left her in an instant as sandy said that, he grumbled something about.. Water being to cold? Or something, and he went of to the shore.
Trip felt a bit sad that he wasn't there but she decided to spend time with her other friends.

Monkey rubbed his head, he needed to get Trip out of his head. Wasn't his fault she was so revealing in that tank top. She's barely wore thin stuff like that, and then her hands touched his abs-
He groaned and poked his drying trousers. "Stupid monk. She's so bloody adorable."
He smiled and felt suddenly love sick.
"Ok. I see you there Gwen. Pity me Ok? I didn't know I would fall in love with her?", He said to no one he could image Gwen scoffing at him and sitting next to him.
"Ok. Oh hello Lior. Wait? Lior!", he stood up as he saw his old friend. He realised he was naked. He grinned and pretended he was supposed to be.
"JESUS MONKEY PUT SOME GODDAM CLOTHES ON!! YOUR GONNA TURN ME BI MATE!", Lior spluttered and covered his eyes. Monkey groaned and slipped on a spair pair of pigsys trousers.
"Lior! What? Are you doing here?"
"Im going to the river. It's summer. Where's the others? Tripitaka?"
"River. I had to leave because.. My hair?"
Lior scoffed.
"Let me guess. Your down below was going crazy because she was in thin clothing?"
Monkey scoffed.
"Doesn't help that.. She's so clumsy and then touches my abs. I mean. It's been six months. She's done way worse than that. We got locked up once and her.. Behind.. Was pressed against my.. And... Oh my god.. But somehow I kept my cool.", He finished with a lie, between us he literally blushed, and well... Got a little bit..
"Uh huh. Anyway. Im going to the river now. Um.. See ya?"
Monkey nodded and as soon as Lior left he groaned.
"God damn your so goddam! Why'd you tell him that? Trip told you not to tell! She did make those.. Lovely little moans though.. Shit."
He groaned and looked down. His little friend decided now would be a good time to say hello.
"Oh great! Go away! Why am I talking to my erection?", he said and looked around flustered. Oh god.. And now he couldn't just pull of Pigsys trousers!
He groaned.
"Go away! I can't.. Frick."
The others waved and sandy wronged her hair. Monkey crossed his legs and arms, grinning nervously. The others all looked at him suspiciously. Lior was crossing his arms. Trip was.. Oh.. She was bend over and rearranging her bag. NO.
He fidgeted nervously. No. This day could not get worse.
"Monkey? Why are you wearing my trousers?"
He blinked and fidgeted again.
"Oh? Me! Um.."
"He was naked. So I asked him to cover up.", Lior said and Pigsy groaned.
"Great. I'm washing that."
Sandy giggled and sling her cloak back on. Her wet tank top and shorts on a branch. Did that mean.. She was naked under her cloak. I mean she wasn't at all modest. She had her cloak wrapped around her like a towel.
Lior didn't say anything.
Trip sat up and had one of Pigsys topa on, her wet clothes drying. She's naked under that. Her body so close- Monkey wanted to tell his teenagish hormones to go and die.
"Oh! Great! Everyone just use my stuff!", Pigsy said and threw his hands up.
Monkey looked down at his friend who was still there. That was normal. Gods are supposed to last longer in sex. Just.. Would be great if it would just go away.
Trip made her way over and sat next to him. Great. He smiled and kept his gaze away from her face and below.
"How was the river?"
She smiled.
"It was good. I tripped over again. Lior caught me."
Oh.
He fidgeted nervously as she glanced at him with a frown.
"Everything ok? You seem nervous?"
"Yep! Hahhaha everything Good!", He said nervously and rubbed his neck, then fidgeted with his hands.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded and glanced at her figure before going to her eyes. She noticed. She blinked. She remembered the way he was so flustered the time her behind was pressed against him. Now... He was really nervous. Like.. His face turned red and he grinned and fidgeted on his hands trying to figure out which one to lean on.
Trip smiled at his antics.
"Ok. I was just making sure. Love you."
He smiled nervously.
"Love you to."
Lior blinked between them.
"What you are together?!"
"No. We say love you. We all do Lior.", Trip said and saw Monkeys smile twitch a little.
"Oh... Ok. So. I'm going to go now."
He nodded to monkey and left through the bushes. Where they where was a little hide out, tall trees around them and a river infront.
Monkey blinked and still kept his guard up. His little friend begging him to pin trip down. He groaned.
Pigsy sat down next to sandy. "Monkey mate? You sure your ok? Your acting a little.."
"Nervous. For the last few minutes you've done nothing but fidget and not look at Tripitakas lovely body.", Sandy said.
Pigsy shot her a look.
"Don't worry. You have the best my marshmallow."
He smirked and then kissed her cheeks over and over again. Monkey scoffed. Relaxed and tensed up again remembering his little friend.
He could image her moans of ecstasy. He groaned. "Monkey?"
He went to answer but Pigsy was blinking st him. Red faced, he followed the gods gaze to his.. Oh no..
"You've.. Got a-"
"Nothing."
He shot Pigsy a look. Pigsy scoffed and raised an eye brow. The two girls looked to each other.
"Um. What?"
"Nothing. Monkey is fine you two.. Why don't you go get some fire wood? Go."
Sandy shrugged "Trips waring nothing but your top Pigsy."
He groaned and chucked her one of his spare shorts. She slipped them on and put her boots on.
"Right let's go."