Lessons In Lust

Hi guys I've chosen to discontinue this story and start a new one called Lessons In lust, it's really good I have a amazing trailer made by @AlexaFoxStudios    here's the description.

"Why are you still here?" Zayn roared running his hand through his hair. "Why are you still here with me?" "Because I love you!" I screamed as black tears ran down my face."How can you love someone so fucked?" He questioned slapping his chest out of frustration."I'm just as messed up as you, the only difference is that I had behind dollar bills, old men who are to busy thinking with their dicks to realise that I'm a boy and the fake smile that I point on."

Kyle has a normal life, well that is if you consider being an underage crossdressing stripper normal but things turn left when he's forced to tutor the school's bad boy and New York's biggest mobster's son. Zayn Alexander King, he's ruthless, he's cold, he's nothing but trouble so what happens when their world's collide?

Will they stay and fight it out till the end?Can two broken souls make one whole?Or will they end up leaving each other in the end?

" When someone else's happiness is your happiness that is love "

So make sure you go read it byeeeeeee.