Chapter 2

'IFUSVLEVBYWRETRI-' Amira was freaking out, and so was chat. 

    DREAMMM

    POGGGGGGGG

    DREAM IS HEREEEEEEEEEe

    Birdie are you okay?

    'Yes I'm okay chat, NO NEVERMIND NO I'M NOT AHHHH DREAM DONATED AND WATCHES MY STREAMSSSSSS!!!!'

    'WHAT?!?!?!?' Quirie said, very shocked.

(a/n ok this is very sudden but I just wanna apologise cuz I rarely write these, and I never know how to start a story, so the first few chapters are gonna be very short, it's mainly just there so you guys can know more about Amira/Birdie, so I'm very sorry to all my readers QwQ Alright you can continue now)

    Amira was speechless. 'Alright, that's gonna be the end of this stream, let's go raid QT shall we?' 'Aww thanks Birdie.' 'QT the chat's spamming "simp". Guys I'm not a simp!' Birdie said jokingly. Although people always ship 'TheLittleQT' or 'TheLittleCutie' just because 'QT' sounds like 'cutie', and everyone can never tell if Birdie is using pet names or actually saying QT, which is hilarious to all of the fans, including Amira and Quirie themselves. 

    Once she ended the stream, she scrolled through Instagra, Twitter and Reddit, since that's where all the good fanart and fanfics are. Suddenly she got a bunch of notifications.

    dreamwastaken followed you back

    dreamwastaken2 followed you back

    dreamwastaken requested to follow you 

(another a/n: I have no idea how notifs works so just to be sure you guys don't mix up, the forst two are from Twitter while the last one was from Insta. Good?)