Chapter 04

Zhaylene

I think I'm going to faint right now.Kanina pa ako nandito sa library.Yes,I'm inside a library right now.I need to get all of the information of the true Zhaylene.

Specially that I'm just a soul who borrowed this body.Nasaan kaya ang totoong Zhaylene?did she died? Or did we just exchange of bodies?

I already ask my dama and she told me I had a little accident while chasing the Ice Prince.Really,bakit habol ng habol si Zhaylene sa lalaking iyon.

I'm already planing on finding out why I just reincarnated in this Princess.I need to make a plan to survive.To live,and to find my twin sister.Kahit na rin sinabi ng ama ko na wala na siya ay hindi agad ako naniwala.Because as far I remembered,my sister was holding my hand while we sunk in the boat.We were holding each others hands.

Umiling ako at pinagpatuloy ang pag-imbestiga.I already gained some of the info.Princess Zhaylene Williams is the only daughter of the said King and Queen kaya grabe ang pag-iingat nito sa kaniya.It resulted to making her other siblings envying her for being the favorite child.She has a very weak body and would easily catch a cold if she would not take vitamins.Or even if she take vitamins,she's still weak.That's why when she's on a training,lagi itong hindi pumasa dahil sa kahinaan.Kaya pala ang dali ko lang mawalan ng hininga.At dahil diyan tinawag siyang weak Princess.

Ang mga judjmental naman ng mga taong ito.Mahina lang itong taong 'to pero yung katawan niya lang.Well,it would change right now.I'm gonna prove it to you all that you're wrong.

There are four Prince that came from a different kingdom.First is Prince Kelion,the only son of King Kalian and Queen Marianne from the kingdom of  Lasbian.Second,Prince Ali.The oldest son of King Cain and Queen Andra from the kingdom of Victos.Third,Prince Wayne the youngest of the four children of King Atlas and Queen Stella and Lastly,the one and only Prince Ice,the eldest son of the three children of King Xyve and Queen Krystal.

Rina Dave is a daughter of an affair,that was I heard.Her father cheated on his wife and had an affair with Rina's mother.Rina's biological Mother died after she gave birth to her making her an illegemitate child.

Tignan mo nga naman itong babaeng ito.And her father was the one who cheated!! Means the karma will probably be pointed to her! What a shame.

That was I have got for the mean time.I'll investigate more,but for now.I want to eat!Hindi ako nakapag lunch dahil sa kakatingin at kakahahanap ng mga impormasyon.

"Mahal na Prinsesa,may gustong makipag-usap po sana sa inyu"ani ng aking dama.

My forehead wrinkled a little.What?? Someone? Sino kaya ito? Hindi ako nag expect ng bisita and also I don't have any that much friend so who would it be?

"Let it in"

Tumango ito at lumabas muna ng ilang sandali.Maya-maya'y may pumasok ng isang matipunong lalaki na naka-cloak jacket.

"Sino ka?? Ano ang kailangan mo??" I asked.Hindi ko rin mapigilan mangamba.I don't know this guy!! And the heck! Sumasakit na ang aking ulo!

Nakatungo ito kaya't hindi ko makita ang kaniyang mukha.Nang hindi ito nagsalita ay hindi ko ulit mapigilan magtanong ulit.

"Speak! Did I just get my guard down? Who are you I ask!!" At hindi ko na mapigilan sumigaw.My head hurt again and when I look at him,I just feel dizzy! Fuck it!! Huwag ngayon!!

I just recieved a chuckled from him.Umangat ang kaniyang ulo at tinangal nito ang takip sa mukha.He smiled before he speak.

"Calm,down Princess.It's just me."

My jaw just dropped!

"How are you,Princess Zheylene?" He smirk and give me an intense stare that just made me more dizzy!!

"What are you doing here Prince Cain??" I ask coldly and with a serious tone.Kunting tiis nalang at para na akong mawawalan ng malay!

"Hmm?? I just heard that the Princess has changed already!Gusto ko lang makita iyon sa aking sarili!"

Umirap ako.Iyon lang ba??Ang isturbo niya sa totoo lang! Hindi ko na kinaya ang sakit kaya napahawak na ako sa aking ulo.

"I have heard a lot that the Princess-"
I heard stop talking for a while pero hindi ko na siya pinansin.The pain is already not manageable that I think that my head will explode!

"Hey are you okay?? I'll call you're dama!shit! Did I just came in a wrong timing??"natataranta nitong sabi.

"No,mawawala rin ito"

"You need help! If I would not call someone,something might-"

And I don't remember what happened next.Dahil ang alam ko lang ay ang natatarantang mukha ng Prinsepe at ang paunit-unti kong pagkawalan ng malay.

***********
Hi!! Thank you so much for waiting!! Here's chapter 4! Enjoy reading! Stay safe!! Luvlots!!

PS:DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! FOR MORE UPDATE PLEASE GIVE ME 100 VOTES OR MORE THAN! AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!! (✿^‿^)