Explaination (38)

Maddie's POV:

Wow. I moved over to Julio and kiss his cheeks. He said it on camera. I remembered how much I missed Julio. Sure, I hated how we went behind my back, but I kissed Grape. I want to forgive him. My head says yes but my hearts screaming no.

"I'm going for a shower, it was nice being involved but I should go, I'm not part of the CUBE." I announce and get off Julio.

"Will you come back?" Brayden asks still with his head in Ryan's lap.

"If your still streaming, yes of course." I respond.

I walk upstairs and begin to run a shower. I put on my stereo singing along. I strip out of my clothes and walk in. I let the hot water droplets hit my body as I wash my hair.

Do I want Tomahawk back? He pretty much lost his virginity to Devon while he was with me but, I kissed Grape and Julio and I were still an item. I continued to wash my hair.

I finished everything I needed to do in the shower before wrapping a fluffy towel round my body. I looked around for my phone, but couldn't find it. Panicked ran through me. Had I left it at the Spa? No I had it in the car. It must be downstairs.

I unlock the bathroom door to see Julio sat on my bed.

"Julio, please may you leave, I'm in nothing but a towel." I ask re-adjusting the towel.

"It's not like I haven't seen you like this before? Have I?" Julio raises a good point.

"True, why are you here?" I say while I gather some comfortable clothes to get changed into.

"We needed to talk so...here I am." He says fiddling with his hands.

"Okay... start talking, I'm getting changed in the bathroom but I'll be able to hear and respond." I say picking up some clean underwear and walking back into the steamed up bathroom.

"Well... here it goes. First things first; I really like your singing you sound amazing." Julio says while chuckling.

I've missed that chuckle.

"I know, watch out Beyoncé, I'm coming through." I laugh.

"Secondly, I feel that I need to explain what happened at Nandos."

"You think." I say wincing at the memory.

"So, Devon was having a general conversation with me, even though I hate him, and just to keep the drama low, i continued the conversation." Julio begins.

"Wait, why do you hate him?" I ask confused.

"I know he kissed you that day after our argument." Julio admits sheepishly.

I stop moisturising my legs and re-wrap the towel round me. I open the door and look at Julio.

"If you knew why didn't you say anything." I ask popping my head round the door.

"I didn't want to lose you." He responds.

"If you didn't want to lose me, why did you let Devon suck you off?" I ask while closing the door so I can put my shorts on.

"I was confused and angry at you and Grape being together. I couldn't picture you with another man! I don't want to lose you, your the best thing I've ever had Maddie. Before you came along I was with Chantelle and I realise how much of a bitch she actually is that's why I broke up with her, and also I wanted another girl. I broke up with her because I wanted you." Julio admits.

AN: Sorry for late uploads I haven't been very well so here's another chapter. Another coming later.