iii

always have and always will

....

present day

The afternoon sun pierced through the foliage of green above where she sat beneath its protection, back against the rough bark as she skimmed through the book she's read time and time over, always getting lost in the world within its pages, golden hair plaited to the side.

The idle chatter of the students got her attention, forcefully popping her personal bubble. She closed the book shut as the two walked through the courtyard.

Kugisaki eyed her from across, wondering if she might be one of the higher years. She was about to walk up to her when she noticed the woman's eyes looking straight at her, they were calm, warm and enigmatic.
Baffled, she gave a small smile towards her as she stood up from where she sat. She noticed her clothes, it was no uniform of theirs, she ogled at the clothing, they mustve been from high-end brands.
And it suit the woman well. Accentuating her features even more.
Oh how she wanted to be friends with someone like her.

They stopped abruptly as soon as she arrived, Fushiguro looked at the woman. Something shifted in his eyes, they became softer, so thoughtful.

"Is she your girlfriend?" she asked, eyes never once leaving the ethereal woman standing a few steps away from them.

"She's not my girlfriend" the dark haired boy managed to grit out as he heard her snort from across

"Ah right, its impossible for someone anti-social like you to have one. Id sell all my organs if you did." Kugisaki snickered, earning a glare from the male

The woman still not speaking as she looked at them with amusement. After all, a lot of times had people really mistake them for a couple, oh but they were far from that.

"Oh please, you should see Gojo-sensei." Fushiguro rolled his eyes, trying not to remember the countless times the man would throw himself at her or call out her name whenever he sees her, no matter the occasion or place, he always would.

"Wait, what did you say?" Kugisaki gaped, she couldnt have heard it right

"That's Gojo-sensei's girlfriend." Fushiguro bluntly stated, as if it were everyday news.

"Hold on, why am I the only one excluded from this news?" she hissed

"Thats because she was busy with her own line of work. Also, she's not a teacher here."

Kugisaki was all the more surprised as she wondered how in the world someone like their annoying teacher to be in a relationship, especially with one like her. Her eyes wide like saucers as she stared.

To confirm her surprise even further, he appeared. Only to pull her in a hug as he mentioned how he's missed her so in an overly dramatic fashion as he lifted her to his full height.

"What the hell." Kugisaki whispered to her companion

"Were right in front of your students!" she hissed as he began to kiss her cheek, her fist coiling and landing on the crown of his head. He let go, an arm's length away from her

"What a simp." Kugisaki mumbled

"Fine." he pouts then turns to his students, two of them eyed him with judgement as they gossiped in hush tones.

" I havent seen you in weeks, Megumi." the woman walked up to Fushiguro

"I was busy with school." he replies, he couldnt blame her though if she was so worried, it even increased right after the incident that killed Itadori Yuuji. She was good in hiding her anger, locking it away from prying eyes, keeping her hatred to a bare minimum against those in position.