fighting time.

I ran as fast as I could, my alarm kept beeping, telling me that I was close to the crime.

I turned down there corner, dirt alined with the trash. The wind started to pick up, and it turned into midnight.

I turned down the last ally way, and saw a man in all black, beating a older woman, taking all of her stuff.

"Hey," I shouted. The man turned so quick, that it was a only a blur.

"You know, you can tell a lot about a lady by the look of their purse, "I paused," I don't think that's what you have.

I step once more, as the man backed up. He took a trembling hand to his pocket, and pulled out a gun.

"Look I don't want any trouble, Miss," he trembled." So do I, but look at where we are, "I spoke strong.

He pulled back the gun, and was now had his thumb on the trigger, ready to pull it.

I quickly bend down and banged my right hand on the thick ground. Baby blue ice filled up most of the ally way.

The man dropped his gun, and was now slipping on the ice I had formed. "Who are you," the man cried.

"They call me," I look up a him with fire in my eyes, " Sparrow,"

The man ran to get away, but I quickly put up a fire wall, making him stay.

"Stand back, I'll fight you," he cried out. "Is that so," I say with sass.

I got on knees,and swung and left leg, tripping the man.

I drew a fire dagger, and held it up to the man's throat.

He cried out in pain, from the heat and sharpness.

Dark green vines come out from my hand, wrapping around the dark man.

I got off him and ran to the woman. "Are you ok," I whisper. "Yes dear I'm fine thank you," she smiled.

She tried to get up, but I stopped her." Hang on I need to heal you, " I said.

She nodded her white head. I hover my hands on the left and right arm, and her forehead.

I helped the woman up to her feet. "Call the cops, madam," I demanded.

I ran back over to the man, and ripped of his mask.

I placed two fingers on my head"Tyler, you slimy git," I yelled.

Tyler is my bestie's ex.
I hated him, now and forever.

"Hiya Sparrow, hows the white hair," Tyler spoke in his new york accent.

I have always had a string of white hair that I could never dye, cut, or use my powers on it.

I hear sirens in the distance, good the cops were here.

I shoved tyler in the cop car, and got the old lady to her small house.

I started to walk on one of my favorite ally ways.

I heard a thud, with a jolt I pulled out my phone,and put on the light and camera.

"Who's there," I cried. The thing jumped and I fell on my left side.

"Give me the camera," a low voice, kinda like bat man.

Hi I'm the author,you can call me jade. Here is your fighting suit you fought in

 Here is your fighting suit you fought in

I hope you like this chapter

-jade

Peace out