💚six💚pt2

I cant beleive I had awoken AI again. It was just a dumb thing to do. I walked back slowly hoping I could just take off running. It wasn't that easy.

He walked toward me slowly but I took off. I ran as fast as I could into a window. Wasnt no time for looking back. I couldn't breathe. I still kept on running with pieces of glass still in my skin.

Everything looked familiar. I ran again the other way but it was like nomatter where I go I was lead back into the house. I was tired but I didnt wanna stop.

Is this a maze?

His different personalities will go by different names. I mean duhh but I cant explain this shit. But I would write it differently.

I heard something and I hid in the bushes.

Kentrell: I dont think you wanna do that he already heard you he know where you are.

I ran cause how the fuck did he get behind me.

Top:Keep running I'm worried about you.

I couldn't see him but only heard him. It was confusing.

AI: Dumb ass hoe give up. I promise I ain't finna kill yo stupid ass.

Kentrell:Dont kill her. I love her.

AI:But I dont

Top:Why dont we kill ourselves and end this.

AI:Yasmeen quite playing and I ain't finna kill you

Kentrell:He not finna kill you forreal I'm not finna let that happen.

Top: I need you Yasmeen you make me happy.

I was scared out of my mind. The fact that the same person was talking gave me chills it was like they were different people suck in one. Instead if coming out one time they were all together.

I felt breathing on my neck and instantly pitched up and ran.

AI: You dumb bitch. Nomatter where you go you will end up back here. You trapped.

AI:Two mintues is up.

He dragged me on the floor like a dead body. I could not beleive this was the same person.

He tied me up but I fought back so he threaten to kill me. He got a shovel

AI: shit wanna know what I'm doing?

AI:Nevermind time for you to go sleep, sleep

He ran to me and knocked me in my head with a shovel. I was knocked out.

I woke up in a small space around me. I could barely move. Not enough space to do anything. I looked up and something was up top. Is this what I think I it is.

My heart froze. Oh my gosh. I kicked up the roof. I never thought I would be alive in one of these things.

"What is it," Miss Jane asked.

"A coffin," I answered back

"You mean he buried you alive,"

"Yea, but that wasn't the worst thing he ever did that was just beginning,"

"Oh my gosh continue,"

In here smelt horrible. I was shaking. I had to breathe very slowly. Very little oxygen was underneath. As much as I wanted to cry I couldn't. I was going to make it.

I pushed up on the cover but I was buried underneath soil. I kicked up the the cover one more time. Something landed on me causing me to scream. It was a body. And it was not a corpse. It was freshly dead body. I fell out.

I opened my eyes surprised not to be in the same place. I got up but I was still tied down.

Top: All us of dont want you to leave. My fault ma for what AI did. I love you bae.

He came closer to me and connected his lips to mine. Surprisingly my teeth was brushed. I tasted tooth paste. I looked down and my clothes were changed.

Tears fell out of my eyes finally realizing that he had full power over my body no matter what.

Top:Yasmeen please don't leave again and I promise I won't let him hurt you. I need you.

My mind raced I couldn't do anything. He had control over every little thing I did. I don't know what to think or do.

Kentrell:Ma you fine as fuck. Just sleeping there.

He kissed me on my forehead.

Kentrell: Lemme help you out. Don't try to run.

AI: I can hear yall.

I was shaking. I ain't never saw nothing like this before. He was speaking. I mean they were speaking from the same body. This shit is terrifying.

AI: I can see that you scared of me but only cause you don't understand me.

Top: Understand us.

AI: Top, stop making shit about you.

He just walked out if the room. I just want to leave. I had to but I can't them other girls ain't finna help me.

I wish I saw this side of him when I was so I love with him. I laid there I can't just stay here and cry but what can I do. I froze as Ben and Joe walked passed my door and acted as if nothing happened.

After hours of trying to escape the rope. I was able to. I was going out of my mind.

Is it just me going crazy or is he actually acting like this maybe I feel into a coma or am still hallucinating this can't be real.

I heard him coming and I placed the rope closer to the door so it would of looked like I ran away again.

I hid under the bed. My hands were shaking as I tried my best to cover my mouth. He left and I let out a mini sigh of relief that could only be heard by myself.

I just laid there not knowing what else to do.

"Ahhh," I screamed as was being pulled from underneath the bed very roughly.

"Omg what the fuck," Miss jane said.

"Yeah, and believe it or not it get's way worst from there.

THOUGHTS??????

I didn't even know y'all fuck with this book fr fr😛.