💚nine💚pt1

YASMINE HOLY

Them

"They each toke time torturing me in there own way,"

•DADDY

I woke up being wash. My skin was clean. I'm pretty sure it can't get worst than this. At least I hope it ain't. It's still pretty hard to believe that I'm trapped.

As I felt myself being pushed up and being rinse. I finally gain consciousnesses fully. 

Which side of this is him. I felt his hands run up and down my naked body and felt my area beginning throb. How can I still be turned on by him. I was some how in the shower with him.

I know exactly which side this is.

"Say, ma keep still," he said

I felt him kissing on my neck.  "It's alright I ain't finna hurt you," he said

His kisses trailed from up and down my neck then he  took his hand and squeezed my neck.

"You know what I'm finna do to you," he said.

I felt weak like something came over me.  I can't explain it. It was so much things I was feeling. My body tingling. His left  hand gripping my neck. His right and running up and down my thigh causing my area to get nervous.

His lips leaving painful but pleasurable bruises on my neck. I felt his print in the back of me. It was like I was awake but under some spell again. It made me more aware of my senses.

"Talk to me," he said

I couldn't talk.

He walked in front of me.

"Stay focus or else you not finna like it here nomore," he said.

I nodded my head.

"Ight sense you don't wanna say shit, don't talk until I'm done with you or I'm finna let  Top deal with you," he said.

He put one of my legs up in the shower and slipped it in.

I moaned and felt my mouth being covered aggressively pulling back my head.

I felt his dick going in and out of me and caught myself breathing extremely  hard. It was painful but had slight pleasure.

I can't think straight. The only thing I thought about was staying quiet.

It was almost  touching my stomach.

"Fuck," he said

"How exactly is this torturing,"   Miss Jane asked.

"Now that I know better. Sex is suppose to pleasure you not just him. I mean I felt something but not enough. He basically just used my body. The only time I was into it was foreplay and the rest was extremely painful. He knew how to make you feel good and he knew when to be selfish and just please himself," I explained

"Understood continue," she said.

He was going to fast and I accidentally moaned out of nowhere.

He turned me around and kissed me.

"Now suck my shit before I send yo ass to top," he said.

I began sucking his dick. My throat started to hurt because just like my Kat he kept pushing it in and out.

I felt myself gagging for my life and I finally he came.

"Put some clothes on top will meet yo ass in a min," he said.

TOP.

I put my clothes on and sat down on the bed

I put my clothes on and sat down on the bed. I'm stuck. I thought about escaping but why would I try to knowing I will fail when I am already in trouble.

He came in. I mean it's the same person but I can feel it someone else. You know like when you are dreaming and you can tell that a person is a certain person you know in real life. It's like that.

When he came in his eyes was blood shot red.

"They keep hating on me, Yasmeen," he said

I didn't know what to do.

"I keep trying to be the person they want me to be but I can't," he continued.

He took a knife and from his pocket and placed it in my hand

"Kill me," he said

I don't know if it's a trick but it feels like it is.

"Kill me," he said.

I looked at the knife in my hand.

He took it back from me in a fast motion.

"I'm tired of everybody thinking I'm okay but I'm not," he said

"I have other people living in my head with me. I know that's not normal. I don't know how it why. So many things I don't know about myself," he said

"I'm just so fucking tired of it," he ranted.

He sat back on the floor leaning on the wall.

I walked up to him. I felt kinda bad. I'm not suppose but I don't know what to do. He is the emotional side I know I'm suppose to show him some type of sympathy.

Every body who is a fan of NBA Youngboy or let's say Kentrell as one person know that's he has a hurt side. Didn't know it was a whole personality but we know he had pain. Know shit be bothering him.

Tears fell from his eyes. Suddenly I felt like that girl at the beginning and went up to him and hugged him. His body was hot and I felt his heart pounding.

I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my back. The knife was still inside me so when I felt back the wound went deeper.

"It's okay I'm sorry I just did that so you could feel my pain too," he said.

"What," miss Jane said

I nodded and showed her the scar. She lucky she ain't heard what A.I did to me yet.