Part 2; The Games.

I am not ready for this! I cant fight to the death!
     That night I was restless. I slept with Katniss, She helped me stay calm. I took steady breaths, i finally said my final goodbye to Katniss.
"Goodbye sissy. I love you. Get me sponsors." I said
"I love you. You will stay alive. I have faith. Please, just stay alive., I need you. What will i do with buttercup?" We both giggled. Then I blew a kiss, and left.
At dawn, the aircraft arrived. We got in, and I sat down next to Rue.  That's when they gave us our trackers,  it hurt  pretty bad. I rubbed my fingers over my tracker.
"Hi, I'm Rue. Your Prim?" Rue asked. '
"Yes. Are you excited?" I joked. She laughed and looked forward. Her smile faded away seconds later when we landed.
It's time.

...

Cinna was waiting for me in the launch room. He had a sad expression. He felt sorry for me. I felt sorry for me too. He dressed me in black skinny cargo pants, a yellow thermal shirt. He gave me a thick jacket. He did my hair in 2 braids tightly. Last, he put the chain around my neck.
"60 seconds until launch." The game makers said.
I bolted my eyes at Cinna. "I cant do this! Cinna, i cant!" I screamed. "Why am i here? What do i do?"
"Calm down, I am betting on you star."
'10 seconds until launch."
I closed my eyes, and signed a long heavy sigh. I stepped into the tube. The doors closed on me, and I'm was out of reach with Cinna. A single tear ran down my cheek. The tube started to move up. I panicked. There is no way out now.

...

It took me a second for my eyes to adjust. Below my pedestal lied concrete. I looked around hysterically, all the tributes were wearing the same outfit, they were all prepared for the worst. The arena  seemed to be some type of large ruins. Building were burned out, and there were skeletons everywhere. The sky was very Smokey. The The cornucopia lie in the middle of all of it.
10
My heart was pounding
9
8
7
6
Can i do this?
5
4
3
2
Here we go.
1
" Let the 75th hunger games begin. And may the odds be ever in your favor."