Chapter 11

How many is that? I thought.
"7 left. 3 of them are careers." I said. I looked at Limin and sighed. How can we kill the rest of them. Should we just camp out? When will be break our alliance? It's getting cold.
     "We should get some sleep. It's getting late." Limin said. Rue nodded and grabbed my blanket. I put on some mittens and I blew on my hands.
-
When it's gets dark the whole world lights up. The stars twinkle and the moon shines bright. These are the only things that give me comfort in the arena. And who knows, maybe this whole thing is just a dream waiting for a pinch, maybe I am going to die here. Maybe this the last night. MY last night... I dosed off.
     When I woke up it was still dark. I guess 5 AM? Limin was up, it was his shift.
    "Hey." I said. He looked at me and the stars shined it his eyes. They were like little specks of silver and gold. I could look at them forever.
     "Huh?" He said. I snapped out of it,
     "What?" He must have asked me something. He laughed.
      "Sleep good?" He asked. Oh!
     "I did." I looked down. "What if today is.... the day."
     Limin put his hand on my chin and lifted my face to meet his starry eyes. He's so dreamy. His thick brown is flows in the night sky, it's he kind of hair that doesn't need gel or hairspray. It's perfect.
     "It'll all be ok." He smiled. "I'm here for you." I blushed so hard and realized I have a crush on Limin. We locked eyes, and just knew. 
I kissed him, he kissed me back. It was so romantic. He put his arm around my waist and I lay down on his chest. He rubbed my back. I would be ok. It'll be fine as long as I have Limin.
Morning came sooner than ever. The dirt and broken cement was wet. The sounds of rain were strong, yet soothing.
     "Looks like we are gonna have a long day ahead of us. "  I said.
      "Have the game makers played any tricks on us?" Rue asked. "No big waves, man eating bugs, furious birds," she paused. "Acid rain."
      "Do you think they would do that so late on the games?" Limin asked.
      "It's been 4 days!" I yelled.
      "17 people have already died!!" Rue exclaimed. We were skeptical about moving forward and going into the rain, so we stayed out in our little shack.
      "LOOK OUT PRIM!" I shrieked and Limin jumped on top of me and I heard a loud crash. The roof collapsed and Limin saved my life. I kissed him so hard. 
      "Looks like we got our selves a little pair of love birds." Rue said, We blushed.
     "Well looks like we aren't safe from the acid rain." Were do we go?? I thought. I knife was plummeting towards me, I ducked, but there was a sharp pain in my arm. I pulled the knife out and threw it in the direction it came from. It hit a bush, then the tribute ran out of the shrub. It was the boy from district 6. Limin picked up my axe and threw it right at his arm. Then rue shot him right in the neck with her bow. The cannon went off. We watched as the rain dropped down the boys face. Then it turned to a bloody mess. We heard sizzling and realized the boy was burning from the acid. His hair was scorched off as the light rain fall  turned into a thick poor. What would we do now?
     How could I live with myself. Helping murder innocent people. Being trapped in some sick game. Having no guarantee of living. What would I do if I had to watch Limin die.  I couldn't live with myself . Katniss and  Peeta are  probably so scared back in 12, and I can't help them. How am I supposed to get out of this acid mess. I'm scared.

THANKS FOR READING!!! sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but here ya go! Enjoy. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 🎄