66- Mr & Mrs

You get back to the hotel and he lifts you off your feet and carries you into the room. You are giggling into his chest as he flops you down onto the bed. You weren't wearing a big ballgown, but the sweet summer dress you had on already felt too tight and binding so you pulled it off and laid back on the soft pillows of the big hotel room bed. Josh threw his shirt onto a chair and turned back to see you laying there in just your bra and underwear and his jaw dropped:
"Wow."

You can't help but smile. He has a way of making you feel like the most beautiful girl in any room. You cover your face to hide that you're blushing and feel him climb above you to pull your hands away.

Josh: "You're my wife now. Wow that feels amazing to say-"

You kissed his hands that are now holding yours and pulled him down onto you and breathed a sigh of relief against his kiss

You kissed his hands that are now holding yours and pulled him down onto you and breathed a sigh of relief against his kiss. The bold caress of his tongue against yours coerced a soft moan to escape and it set his pace on fire.

Quickly you were skin to skin and could see the beautiful landscape of his shoulder muscles flex as he lowered himself back to your body. The blood in your veins seemed to hum to the rhythm he set as he made you call out his name.

You felt your thighs begin to shake as every sensation in your body worked together for one intense explosion inside of you. Josh quickly followed and collapsed against the soft skin of your stomach. He could barely stutter out the words:
"God, I love you."

You: "Even if it's only ever you and me?"

He lifted his head and placed a gentle kiss on your pouty lips and answered:
"Yes. You will always be enough and the fact that I ever made you doubt that is my biggest regret."

You laid silently in his arms for a while before the thought popped into your head and out your mouth:
"There is one thing we didn't think through."

Josh turned and tilted his head in confusion so you asked:
"Where are we going to live?"

Josh: "Well we definitely can't get a refund on our dorm because the semester started already, but next semester we can for sure get an apartment together for less than we are paying total in dorm fees."

You: "What about until then? Are we just supposed to spend the next 4 months apart?"

Josh looked at your puppy dog eyes and kissed your head before pulling you closer again:
"No, we will have to make due staying in each other's rooms depending which roommate isn't home."

You shot up remembering you hadn't told Josh about Chase and Charli:
"Turns out my roommate is going to be spending all of her time with my best friend..."

The next morning you wake up and reach across the bed and find it empty. For a moment you thought last night had been a dream but then you feel the soft fluffy blanket stretched across you and know this is definitely not your dorm. You sit up and wrap the sheet to cover your body and look around and see Josh in the corner of the suite setting up the room service he ordered.

Josh: "Good morning baby. Breakfast just got delivered. Come eat something before we head out."

You move to the table and he pulls the cover off of the plate of waffles with whip cream and strawberries on top. You pass the chair and climb into his lap facing him by straddling him. He smiled at you as you reached behind you and grabbed a strawberry from your plate and gave him a bite. You dipped your finger into the whip cream and sucked it off your finger before pushing your lips against his. The two flavors mix as you pressed your tongue against his sending shivers down your spine.

You started to move against him as the sheet started to fall around your waist and you pressed your chest against his continuing to kiss. He didn't hesitate to run his hand up the back of your neck and into your hair. He pulled your head back as he kissed against the spot on your neck where he could feel your pulse quicken under his lips.

You quickly pulled him out of his sweats and sat back on him. He started to lose control as your thighs moved against his until he buried his face against your neck groaning. You smiled into his hair and giggled at the confidence you didn't think you had in you to do that. You laughed as you moved off of his lap and headed towards the bathroom.

You: "I'm going to take a shower."

Josh was still sitting in the chair out of breath and completely lost in replaying what just happened when you dropped your sheet and turned to say:
"If you wanna save time-"

Josh didn't hesitate to take you up on your offer and jumped up to chase you into the bathroom as you squealed with laughter.