20 [End]

Y/n's POV
Today is the day mom will arrive here.

ding dong~

I opened the door and saw my mom's tearful reaction.

"Someone wants to talk to you." someone then step out eomma's back. It was Maya.

"Hi." That was the only thing she said.

__________
Me and Maya are here in the balcony alone. We exchanges glance but no one are still talking. We then look at each other and just started to laugh.

"I'm sorry Y/n. For everything I've done to you." Her tears are now falling so are mine.

"I was just jealous because you have everything. You have friends, love life, happiness and you're the favorites of our parents and that really annoys me. Turns out I just want to be like you. My jealousy eats me up that's why I've done that to you and I swear I regret it all. Mom made me regret it. I'm really sorry Y/n." she look down and still crying.

I went near her and hugged her.

"I know you're sorry." we both giggled.

"I forgive you unnie. But.." she faced me.

"But what?"-Maya

"Do you have feelings for Chris?" Was it right that I asked her? What if she do? shit I shouldn't have said that.

"I'm sorry but yes I do." Shit, nooo! I thought everything is good now. But then suddenly she laugh.

"I'm just joking hahahaha, don't worry your Chris is all yours." thank goodness. Well actually he is really mine even though she like him.

"Oh well I need to go, come to Australia okay? I'll see you soon, sis" That sis really touches my damn heart. I didn't know that Maya also have heart. Hey, Y/n you both are good now!

"I will, take care, sis!" We both hugged and then I wave goodbye at them.

"Who want to go see seoul lights?" Chris said while putting his hands around my shoulders.

"Meeee!" I raised my hand like a child.

"Sorry but Children are not allowed to went there." He then pat my head. Oh he's trying me again.

"Ok, let's break up." I was about to walk out when he grab me and hugged me all of the sudden.

"Yah! What's break up? It doesn't exist what are you saying?" Sorry not sorry but I will tease him.

I look at him with a shock reaction.
"Who are you? Oh right my EX, E-X EX! Excuse me now ex, I'm going to my boyfriend's house." He's reaction is so funny. He's pouting right now and it's freaking adorable!

"Yah! I'm not your ex! I'm your handsome namja-chingu!"He hugged me so tight that I can barely breath and I like it oh wait no I love it!

"Please let me go ex." He then whined like a baby.

"Ok ok fine hahaha." I said causing him to pouty look at me.

"I'm your namja chingu right?" I nodded.

"I'm not your ex right?" I again nodded.

"Ok lets go." he then excitedly grab me and we both went to his car.

"I'm hungry, my dear ex." He immediately stop the car to the corner.