A/U's NOTE

So first of all I want to thank all of my friends who supported me through out this book experience. Han_is_Squirrel , LiJouette / madame_silhouette , and seunglixhanjin . I would't be able to finish this book without all of your support.

This book was the first ever book I manage to complete and I'm just so happy and grateful right now.

To those who red this book, Thank you all so much! I hope you enjoyed it. And for those who commented, y'all are so sweet. It was one of my motivation back then when I'm too lazy to write. Thank you, thank you all so much.

I will edit them out when I have time, actually when I'm not lazy haha. Thank you all so much.

By the way, if you guys are big fan of Hyunjin, go check out my book. I'll continue to write it if I'm not lazy haha. I'll be publishing stories for each member of Stray Kids if I have think of a good plot.

That is all for it guys! Once again than you so much and I'll see you at Hyunjin's ff. Don't forget to Stan and love Stray Kids equally!

Advance Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Peace out <3

______________
HEY GUYS!!! TYSM FOR 50K READERS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn't even expect it to reached a thousand reads, tysm for reading and enjoying it!

Since I reached 50k reads, my supportive bestie made a new cover! cupsandcupcakes ! tysm ily!