The Sexy Bartender and Waiter😈

Finn agrees with Xavier's plan and they both ditch Nadine and Michelle. 

Michelle and Nadine run through the empty hallways expecting that Xavier and Finn would be behind them following them as well, but their expectations were false and by the time they realized that Xavier and Finn left without them, they were already halfway out of the hospital, but even with their realization that the boys had left them, they still cared and were worried about them regardless of the fact that they felt slightly betrayed by them. 

Michelle and Nadine managed to escape and they immediately felt relief and pure joy. Their next step was to get close to the city and probably rent a car, so thank god that they all got their belongings back before they left thanks to Xavier. They walked for a few hours till they finally got signal and they decided to look for places to rent a car.

Meanwhile, Finn and Xavier also managed to get out and their next location was the bar Xavier told Finn about. Surprisingly to both of them, they were able to get transportation quickly so on their way they went. 

Finn was still a bit confused and suspicious of everyone at this point, why did Xavier tell him those things about the girls? Was he telling the truth or was Xavier just trying to get Finn away from them out of jealousy? He wasn't sure, but I guess he was about to find out. 

"Ok we're finally here, thank god we got away from those two" Says Xavier sounding slightly annoyed.

"So how do you know this bar?" Asks Finn.

"Oh, well i'm close friends with the owner of the bar. I'm proud of him, he's an ex-stripper but now he's a manwhore that owns his own bar." Proudly says Xavier.

They enter the bar and look for a seat close to where the owner usually works, and they're immediately attended by a sexy waiter.

"Hi my name's Ava and I will be attending you today, would you guys like anything to eat or are you both here for drinks?"

"We're only here for the d-"

"WAIT- what type of food do you guys have?" Finn says abruptly interrupting Xavier.

Xavier looks at Finn with an annoyed gesture but with a spark in his eye as if he had just seen pure pure beauty, which through his eyes, he had. Finn noticed that but at first he ignored it but all that was on his mind was Xavier.

"Well we have all types of appetizers and other small plates, I'll give you guys a menu but for now do you want anything?"

"Uh i'll take a blueberry vodka for now, and could you tell the sexy bartender over there that Xavier is here please?" impatiently says Xavier.

"I'll just have some wine please, OH- and do you guys possibly have popsicles?."

"Yeah we have popsicles, what flavor would you like?

"Do you have blackberry?"

"Yup. Ok so one blueberry vodka, one wine and a blackberry popsicle, and yes I'll tell him."

The sexy waiter Ava gets Finn a menu then she goes to get their drinks. The owner of the bar comes to greet them and introduce himself to Finn.

"Hi my name's Elijah but you can call me Eli 😏"

"Oh hi um, I'm Finn. Nice to meet you too Elij- sorry Eli."

Eli smiles at Finn and Finn immediately blushes. Could he be falling in love with two people at the same time? But how? He had only met them a few minutes ago...

While Finn looks through the menu and realizes he actually doesn't want anything to eat, but his eye catches Xavier and Eli talking to each other and seem really close, he immediately feels jealous but at this point he's unsure of his emotions. It all seems too strange for it to be true.

To take his mind off of it, he remembers how he left Michelle and Nadine. He wonders if they're ok and where they are, what if they're lost? 

After a bit, sexy waiter Ava comes with their drinks and they thank her. All Finn wanted to do right now is drink and drink, he felt a slight sense of freedom so what's wrong with having a few drinks? Plus it would make him forget about his feelings for now right? Or so he thought. 

The drinks just kept coming and coming and all they did was keep drinking and drinking like it was nothing. It came to a point where they didn't even know what they were doing, it was like they were all robots and had nothing to lose, so they drank as they pleased. After a full night of drinking they were all tired, but I mean it was a good day for Finn right? I mean he got out of the hospital and got to meet two new people but his feelings were just mixed up right now, he couldn't think at a time like this specially not with all this alcohol in his system, he felt like he was going to throw up. He runs to the bathroom almost falling down various times because of how dizzy he was and he collapses on the floor.  Xavier goes running behind him in concern while Eli had passed out about 5 minutes ago.

"FINN IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

"I- i think so i- i'm just dizzy and nauseous, feel like- like i'm going to throw up..."

Xavier stays with Finn for a while just to make he's ok and after a bit Finn passes out. He's unsure of what to do now, but he remembers Elijah always had spare rooms upstairs. Xavier goes to wake Eli up quickly to ask him if he could use the rooms as they had nowhere to stay, as drunk as Eli was he couldn't say no, so Xavier carried Finn up to the bedrooms. All he felt like doing right now is protecting Finn from anything or anyone...