What Jealousy Does to You😾

Xavier carries Finn to the beds upstairs and he puts him on one of them.

He sighs and sits down on the bed next to Finn and stares at him in awe. He feels the urge to put his hand on his arm, just to know that he's real because it certainly didn't feel like he was. 

Xavier puts his hand on Finn's arm but it didn't feel like he thought it would, instead he got a sudden thought of anger when he remembered Finn blushing when Eli smiled at him. Why was he feeling this? Was his anger towards Finn or towards who and why..?

It felt like something had taken over his body, he stands up from the bed and runs downstairs back to the bar. He goes to the kitchen looking desperately for something but he doesn't seem to know what he's looking for either, but then he opens the kitchen drawer and grabs a knife. He seems to be attracted to it, just glaring at the knife, appreciating its beauty but he can't control it. He storms out of the kitchen with everyone staring at him at this point and runs back upstairs. He shuts the door loudly and aggressively, he gets on the bed where passed out Finn is sleeping, gets on top of him and pins him to the bed. Finn still drunk and dizzy doesn't even have the strength to push him off or even open his eyes.

They were making so much noise. Xavier on top of Finn pinning him to the bed looking way too aggressive for it to ACTUALLY be him. Xavier had his knife so close to Finn's body and he couldn't even move, he felt so helpless and paralyzed. With the knife being less than an inch away from his ribs, Elijah suddenly storms in the room still drunk but he runs up to Xavier and pushes him off of Finn at last. 

Elijah hurries and takes the knife away from Xavier.

He stands up to try to grab the knife back but Elijah being the super fierce sexy manwhore that he is, strikes Xavier on the side of the neck with his hand resulting in Xavier going unconscious. Elijah makes sure of Xavier's pulse then rushes to make sure Finn is ok.

"FINN- FINN WAKE UP, ARE YOU OK?"

"huh?- what's happening... why do i feel so- so weak.."

"It's ok jus- just relax but we gotta go now, can you stand up alone?"

"Y-yeah i-i'll just need a little help walking.."

Elijah helps Finn get up from the bed and puts his arm on his back to help him walk. They both try to leave as quickly as they can, but where would they go? They had no idea and with both of them still drunk this was going to be hard. Finn's head right now could not think, all his emotions and feelings were all mixed together right now and it was too hard to focus, but then everything wipes out. He stops walking and opens his eyes wide and asks his self so many questions. Did he just get betrayed? He literally could've died if it wasn't for Eli... What about Nadine and Michelle? Were they ok?.. Why was Eli doing all of this for him? What the fuck is happening?

He seems to start to lose his mind and he puts his hand over his eyes and his head in a worried or stressed manner.

"Finn what's wrong, come on we- we have to keep going."

"MAKE THE THOUGHTS STOP- MAKE THEM STOP" Said Finn screaming out loud

"What thoughts.. Finn calm down please, just b-breathe.."

"What was i ever so afraid of..? why the fuck did i worry.. i mean the terrible memories turned to great one, right?" Finn said just blurting out the questions in his mind as if he couldn't hold back anymore.

Finn was scaring Eli at this point so the first thing he thought of is helping Finn sit down, they sat down and Eli made it sure to Finn that everything was going to be fine. If all of this was because of Finn holding on the past than what good did it do to him to remember all of it...? Does it help to get lost in yesterday? It wasn't worth keeping the past in your heart and if it haunts you, you have to face it, so that's what Eli told Finn.

He was calmer now, they both were, so they had to continue. 

While all of that had happened to Finn, Elijah and Xavier; Nadine and Michelle were having the best time of their lives. They felt so free so they even decided not to get a car, they just wanted to walk since it felt like their memory was gone, they felt like a puppy touching the grass for the first time. It was pretty late at night, well... it was almost midnight but they didn't have a care for the world. They both were screaming while holding hands, they liked that feeling a lot. Like it had never been experienced. 

But even with all their joy they still wondered where Finn and Xavier were. They hoped they were ok too, but they had no idea of everything that had happened. It would all come as a huge surprise later...

Would they go looking for them or would they keep going on their own separate paths?