3. Memories.

~ Pov Louis ~ 

What the hell did I do? What did he do? Why? I drop my face into my hands and sigh. This can't be happening, it must be some kind of joke of him. I shake my body, hoping I get rid of the kiss. I look in the mirror and wait until the redness in my cheeks fades away before going downstairs.

With a forced smile and my eyes avoiding Harry, I walk into the kitchen. Anne, Harry's mother immediately pulls me into a hug. "Louis, it's so good to see you! How are you?" I nod as I shake Desmond's hand, his father. "Good, thank you. What about you?" I hesitate to sit at the table when I see the only place left is next to Harry. "Oh, we're doing alright." Harry's eyes burn on me when I sit next to him. "I didn't know you two were getting along again," Desmond speaks. Harry pricks with his fork in a potato. "Yeah. We're trying to bond again. Isn't that right, Louis?" I choke on my water. "Louis, darling. Are you okay?," my mom asks. I nod while I try to catch my breath. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just drank to fast." I see how my dad rolls his eyes and I try to ignore it.

While our parents get into a conversation I'm not interested in, Harry leans close to me. His lips almost touch my ears. "Want to go upstairs again after dinner?" I look at him. "No." "Why not?" He's almost pouting. "Because you're being weird." "So me kissing you is weird?" "Yes!," I say a bit to load. Luckily our parents ignore our conversation. Harry slowly raises his hand up my leg. I shiver and straighten my back. "So you don't want me touching you like this?" His lips brush against my skin. "I don't want anything from you," I say while turning my head towards him. My words are almost touching his lips. "So get your hands of me." Without looking away he lets his hand slide away. "Okay. I won't do anything you don't want." I force a smile. "To late. You already did. So don't pretend you're a feminist now, caring about consent." "I do care. About you. I just couldn't resist you..." "Harry, you're exactly proving my point there."

"I know," he grins. "I just like how you look when you know you're right." I roll my eyes. "How do I look than?" "You have shiny eyes and a cute little smile that you try not to show. It's attractive." I turn my whole body towards him, frustrated. "Harry, I'm serious. What are you trying to do? If this is a joke, stop it, it's not funny." "You look so hot when you're getting angry..." He bites his lip. "Harry!" Our parents turn to look at us. "Louis?" I look up to my mom. "Is everything okay?" I nod, standing up. "Yeah. Harry and I just need to talk for a second. In the hallway. Now." I take his arm and force him to follow me out of the kitchen. And as soon as the door closes behind us he pushes me against the wall, kissing me roughly. I moan against his lips as he places his hands on my hips. "Harry-," I try to say. But he silences me by kissing my neck, shoving me harder against the wall. Leaving me gasping for air. "I could teach you so many things..." I grin. "You're saying I'm a bad kisser?" His lips brush against my skin. "No. I'm saying I want more of you than just this." One of his hands grabs my crotch. My eyes go wide and I jump out of his grip.

"You can't do that," I say trying to catch my breath. "Why not? You seemed to like it." I close my eyes and turn away from him. "What are you trying to achieve?" I feel him standing behind me, his breath brushing my skin. "What do you want?" His hands carefully touch my waist. "You. I want you." He buries his face into my neck. "I miss you..." "You're making no sense." "I miss the way we used to talk with each other." "We can do that," I say, "talk." "I miss laughing with you, being with you. Don't you?" Years of memories flash before my eyes and I look down. "Maybe." "Don't you miss our friendship? Me playing with you..." His right hand brushes my hip. I clear my throat. "You mean in the sandbox when we were young?" He ignores my question. "Us sleeping together in one bed, facing each other..." I close my eyes, trying to push the memories away. "The snuggling under the same blanket when it stormed, me taking your hands in mine..." "Stop," I breath. "Louis, let me be in your life again..." "You already are. In a very close way. To close," I say to him as I break free of his grip.

"I don't know what got into you, maybe you're just horny, but you won't pull me with you in your wild fantasies. I refuse to be seduced by you," I say to him as I walk past him. "So you don't want me to teach you stuff?" "Nope. Me being gay does not mean that I'm into you." "And me being straight does not mean I'm not into you." I frown and shake my head as I walk back into the kitchen, him following me. "Harry, you do know that that doesn't make any sense, right?" 

----------------------------------------------

A bit shorter, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to vote, comment and maybe share if you want to x