4. Hurt.

~ Pov Louis ~ 

I take some books out of my locker and when I want to take another one, someone slams my locker shut. I can remove my hand just in time. I look into two green eyes and a smirk. "Are you out of your freaking mind?," I yell. "My hand could've been between my locker!" Harry rolls with his eyes. I put my last books in my bag and sigh. "What do you want?" "Same thing I wanted yesterday," he says coldly. "You're still playing along with your own joke?" I don't get what he's doing or what exactly his goal is. "It's not a joke, Louis. I'm being serious," he says as he leans closer to me, "I want to teach you stuff, if you know what I mean..." "Harry, please stop. It's annoying what you're doing. Why can't you just leave me alone? Walk away like you did 5 years ago. I couldn't care less."

He sets a step back, eyebrows raising. "Oh, so that's what this is about? You don't want me because you're scared I'm going to leave again." I look at him, no expression on my face. "I don't want you because I don't need you." I turn away and start to walk away, but I clearly hear him following me. "Harry, stop following me around." "I'm sorry, okay?," he says as he catches up with me. "I'm sorry that I walked away 5 years ago. I'm sorry that I turned into such a fuckup. But you didn't want to have anything to do with me either, so don't go blame me when it was both our decision to stop talking."

I stop in the middle of the hallway. "You think I wanted to throw our friendship away? You were the one making new friends, leaving me behind. You were the one changing into someone I didn't recognize. You were the one not showing up anymore. You were the one that decided that you didn't want me anymore., that I wasn't good enough for your new friends. So if me accepting that decision and me not wanting the same lifestyle as you, is leaving you, than so be it." He looks at me. "I get it. You're hurt." "No, Harry. You don't get it. I don't need you or your friendship or whatever it is your looking for. Not anymore. So why don't you go back to leaving me alone, ignoring me, hating me. You would make it al lot easier for the both of us." Without giving him another look I turn around, leaving him in the hallway.

~ Pov Harry ~ 

I sigh as I watch him leave. I didn't know that he was so upset about us not being friends anymore. "Harry!," a voice calls out to me. I turn around and see Zayn, Luke, Ash and Mel waving at me. I nod shortly and walk towards them. "How is it going with Louis? You fucked him yet?," Luke asks. I smirk. "I know I'm charming, but it's not going to happen that fast." "Why not? Thought you were best friends with the guy," Ash says. I shake my head. "That was a long time ago and Louis is clearly still upset about how things went. So it will take time to gain his trust again." "You don't need his trust to fuck him, Harry." I roll my eyes at Luke. "I do when he doesn't want me." He looks at me in surprise. "Louis doesn't want you?" He laughs. "Man, if a gay guy doesn't even want you-" "Don't even finish that sentence," interrupts Mel. "Luke, I know there isn't much up here," She taps a few times on her skull. "But Louis being gay doesn't mean that he's attracted to every single boy that walks past him, unlike you." He looks offended. "I'm not attracted to boys walking past me." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"Mel is right," I say, "Louis is clearly hurt about what happened. So I have to gain his trust. Convince him to let me back in. And when I'm close enough, I'll complete the task. A good bet takes time. It's like Zayn said, it's all about the heartbreak." Zayn smirks at me. "Not a bad idea. You've got a whole year to do that. You think that's enough time?" "It has to be. I have a year to build things up with him."

I look up as the bell rings. "I'll see you guys in a bit," I say but Luke stops me. "Wait. How are you going to prove you've completed the bet?" I struggle to find my words. "I-I don't know." "I mean we do need prove. Otherwise it never happened." Zayn raises his eyebrow. "You do have a point, Luke. But how would you want Harry to prove it? Make Louis write a note that it happened?" "It's simple. Record it. Set up a camera when you know it's going to happen. You can show it to us afterwards as prove." For a few seconds I can't find the right words to say, because are there any for this situation?

"I can't do that." "Don't be such a-" "No. I can't do it because it's not possible. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time with him and I can't predict when I'm going to have sex with him. So you'll need to find another solution." Luke shakes his head. "Or you just record everything." I frown. "What do you mean?" "Put up camera's all over your house, hide them in your room. You just have to make sure you spend a lot of time with him in your home, so you can film everything that happens with him. That's how you can make sure it's being recorded when it happens." I see Mel shifting uncomfortable in the corner of my eye. "I don't know about that guys. I don't think it's such a good idea. Harry's bet is already pretty extreme." "What? And ours wasn't?," Luke asks irritated. "No, it was. But it didn't involve hurting another person. I think we should make another bet, something that doesn't involve hurting someone."

Luke shakes his head. "It's not like Louis is going to kill himself just because Harry used him for a bet. Besides, it's just sex." "You don't know that. You don't know how he'll feel. I know I wouldn't be to happy about it if someone did that to me," she says. "Yeah, but you're a girl." "Meaning?" "Meaning you're to sensitive. Louis will be over it in a week." "And what if he gets feelings?" She turns to look at me. "What if he falls in love with you, Harry?" I start to open my mouth, but Luke interrupts me. "That's not his problem." "It is when he hurts him." "You're so full of bullshit. Isn't she, Harry?" They both look at me. "I think Mel has a point. The bet is pretty extreme. Maybe we should change it."

Luke is ready to push me away, but Zayn comes between us. "You accepted the bet. You're going to complete it now. Or else-" "Or else what, Luke?," Zayn squints his eyes at him. "You'll regret it." I look down, avoiding his eyes staring into mine. "So what's it going to be, Harry?" His voice sounds harsh and it makes me shiver. "Are you doing it? Or are you going to walk away like the pussy you are?" I clench my teeth, heat running in my veins. "I'm not a pussy." "Than what's it going to be, Styles?" I see Mel look at me, her eyes filled with hope. "I'll do it." She shakes her head in disbelief while Luke smiles widely. "That's what I'm talking about." He pats me on my back and I cringe when he does it.

I turn around, seeing that everyone is already in class. I should probably go to.

"Harry! Where are you going?," Luke calls out to me. "Class," I say. "You should go home." I frown and turn around. "Why?" "Put up camera's for when Louis comes." "I can't do that another time?," I ask. "Nope. You're doing it now. Because you're going to invite him over today." I raise my eyebrows. "The faster you make work of it, the faster you're done with it." "I'll help you," Mel says. I look at her, she doesn't look half as happy as Luke is. "I've got a free period anyway." "Okay. Fine," I say, "let's go then." 

-------------------------------------------

What do you think of Harry's friends?