Fukurodani

Fukurodani cute one-shot • Hey Hey Hey

"YEAH! Hey hey hey!"

I punched my fist in the air as I had just done an amazing line spike. I turned to look at my team, only to realise they were already getting ready for the next serve.

After the end of the game, I picked up all my stuff, ready to leave before I was stopped by some of my team mates.

"Hey, (y/n)-Kun, what highschool are you planning to go to? we're planning on trying to get into Nekoma."

"Oh, um, I'm wanting to go to Fukurodani. They apparently have a really good team so-"

I was cut off by the people who asked me the question laughing. I sighed and quickly rushed out of the gym and towards my house. There was no point in staying behind to help put everything away anyway, no-one noticed. One time I even got locked in the storage closet because no-one realised that I was still there.

"只今" (tadaima)

I closed the front door after arriving home and letting everyone know I was back, even though there was no-one there as I lived alone.

I took my shoes off and went straight to my room to start doing the homework I had gained throughout the day.

Time Skip to first day of Highschool at Fukurodani

"Alright, everyone introduce yourselves!"

One by one, everyone introduced themselves. I was right at the end of the like so I knew I would introduce myself last.

The person next to me had just introduced themself so it was time for me to introduce myself.

"Hey, my name is (y/n) (l/n), but you can call me (y/n)-Kun. I play Middle Blocker but in Middle School I would spike most of the time. Thank you for having me."

At the end of my introduction I bowed and went to fiddle with the bottom of the t-shirt I was wearing

"Alright, get into threes and start practicing passing while I wonder why I picked being a Volleyball coach as a job."

The coach then walked over to a chair near the door and started looking at something on his phone while everyone started getting into threes.

"Hey hey hey! You wanna be in a group with me and Akaashi?!"

I looked up and saw a guy that looked like an owl talking to me. I nodded my head and he quickly passed me a ball while smoking at me. I smiled slightly back before the three of us walked into an open spot and started passing the ball to eachother.

It was way more fun than Middle School if I'm being honest cause it felt like people actually cared about I was doing. The two in my group, who I learned to be Bokuto and Akaashi, gave me tips on not only my passing, but everything else when we started practicing them.

After practice, I found out we all lived quite close to eachother so I walked home with them.

It was fun getting to know them more, and we made plans to hang out at the weekend.

I was really happy, I had made some friends who actually cared about me, and I cared about them too.

I couldn't wait to hang out with them more.

End

Hey hey hey! it's the Author again!

I started this with the intention of making it a Bokuto x Reader, but it turned into just a cute Fukurodani one-shot, so I hope you like it anyways.

If you have any Haikyu characters that you'd like to see me write a one-shot for, please comment the character and what you want the one-shot to involve so I know what you would like.

Just please know I do still go to school so I won't be able to write all the time as I have work.

Anyway, hope you have a good day ✨