3

(These edits ARE MINE, but the art used for them ISNT. Have a good day :3)
(WARNING, this is a smut, but it contains degrading, rape, bondage, physical violence, and multiple rounds. Some people are not comfortable with this, so if you are one of those people, I will let you know when it starts and when it stops. This means start ⚠️✅✅✅⚠️. This means stop ‼️🛑🛑🛑‼️. ENJOY)

Tamaki was dragged into another room, tossed to the ground before hearing Overhaul shut and lock the door to the room. He scooted away in fear, looking around the room to see a bed and a desk with multiple drawers. Overhaul took no time overpowering the other, picking the elf up onto his feet.

"Strip." Kai demanded.

Tamaki shook in fear and nodded, knowing what was coming. This wasn't the first time Kai had done this to him, but he never wanted it. He soon got everything off, tossing his clothes to the side before being pinned to the bed. Kai held the boy down, letting out a dark chuckle before grabbing some rope and tying the elf to the bed.

This was gonna be a long night.

⚠️✅✅✅⚠️

"N-no, K-Kai please don't!-" Tamaki cried before his mouth was shut with a pair of lips.

Overhaul had tied him up and was now kissing the elf, letting his hands wander Tamaki body. He whimpered and squirmed against the villain, hating every second of contact made between him and Overhaul. Kai, however, enjoyed it a lot. He loved this elf so much, he'll do anything he can to make Tamaki his, and only his.

Kai then trailed his hand lower and lower while his other hand went behind Tamaki's head and gripped his hair, breaking the kiss and attacking his neck while the elf let out a small moan. Sadly, one of Tamaki's kinks was hair pulling, which made the boy moan every tug to his hair. Tamaki then let out a whine,

"P-please, st-stop!"

Kai ignored him, sliding his hand towards the elf's slit and poked a finger between the folds, the wetness damping his gloved finger. Tamaki jolted at the touch and tried to push him away, miserably failing.

"Such a dirty elf...already wet for me..." he muttered, causing the elf to shudder at his words.

-Yes, Tamaki was a male, but the first time Kai violated him, the villain had basically switched his reproduction system, giving the boy a pussy rather than your average dick. luckily for Tamaki, his body won't let him bear children, so that's one less thing to worry about.-

When Tamaki felt two fingers slide into his entrance, he let out a small, choked sob from it, trying to push him out to no avail. Kai wiggled, scissored, curled, and thrusted his fingers into the boy, enjoying his little moans from how sensitive he was.  All Tamaki could wish for is for it to end or at least be Mirio doing this. He never liked anyone except Mirio touching him like this, and never will.

Kai could feel Tamaki's walls tighten around his fingers, giving easier access to a spot that made Tamaki forget everything and force a pleasurable moan out. He kept rubbing and hitting Tamaki's g-spot, making the boy release onto Kai's gloved fingers. He pulled them out while Tamaki caught his breath for a moment, only to be interrupted by something else inside him.

The villain had taken his mask off and tossed it, putting his head between Tamaki's thighs and started eating him out, causing him to throw his head back, trying to NOT moan.

This went on for a few minutes before he couldn't hold it back anymore when Kai decided to abuse his clit. Tamaki tensed up, letting out breathless moans,

"Stah...st-stop, I-I'm g-gonna...!" He teared up, releasing onto him again; this time, his mouth.

Tamaki panted shakily, hoping the nightmare had ended. However, Kai wasn't even close to being done with his elf. He unbuckled his pants, unzipping the fly and letting his cock spring through the fly and folds from the boxers. The little elf gasped in fear when he felt Kai allign with his entrance, letting out pained noises when he started pushing in.

(I haven't written smut in a while, so this is definitely cringe worthy)

Once all the way in, Kai let's a few seconds of Tamaki adjusting go by before mercilessly pounding into the elf. Tamaki couldn't hold back the tears falling from his eyes while letting out pained moans.
He cried out as Kai's speed increased drastically, knowing well that he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

That's what he thought. Then, for unknown reasons, Kai just...stopped. Tamaki took this catch to catch his breath, confused yet glad the villain had stopped torturing him for a moment.

"K-Kai....?" He muttered, seeing the blank stare in his golden eyes that faced forward, as if staring at the wall.

Tamaki tugged at the restraints again, struggling till he felt the ropes loosen a bit, making it a bit easier to skip his hands out. However, once his hands were free, Overhaul snapped back into reality and noticed the broken bind. He darkly chuckled and, while still inside the boy, turned him around so Tamaki would be on his hands and knees. Then, he continued to slam his cock into the elf's entrance over and over again, leaning over him and pulling his head up by indigo hair. Tamaki's once muffled whines turned to vocal moans and cry's of sorrow, slowly being more pleasurable for the indigoette. when one of the villains hands pulled his hair while the other started glazing his sensitive spine with light finger touches, Tamaki started to shiver and tear up, all while being pounded into.

"Say it. Say you love me.." Overhaul said into the elf's ear before nipping at it.

"Hh!~ I-I-..ah- l-l-love... y-yOU~!" He moaned out sadly before suddenly feeling a hard whack to his ass, causing him to yelp and have his third release for the day. This didn't stop Chisaki though, who was holding back on his own release so he'd burst into his favorite toy. He held it for so long while fucking the elf, even Tamaki was unsure if he even WOULD cum.

"You're mine, and no one else's...no one will ever come for you...because everyone will forget about you..." he growled before finally releasing into Tamaki, pulling out while the elf gasps and sighs softly, shivering from the villains violation on him.

‼️🛑🛑🛑‼️

Kai then rebuckled and zipped up his pants before getting up and leaving  the elf there. Tamaki shivered and slowly passed out on the bed, falling to sleep with tear stained eyes.
————————
"Once we finish UA and graduate, I'm gonna marry you, Tamaki!"

"A-ah- Mirio..."

"And once we're married, imma make you the happiest man in the world!"

Tamaki blushed as Mirio pulled him closer, snuggling him as they laid on the grass. He had a small smile on his face while Mirio's beamed brightly, only for his own to fade,

"Mirio...when we go rescue Eri...wh-what happens if we fail or I-"

"Tamaki, it's going to be okay. We'll rescue her! And I won't let anything happen to you!"

He leaned over and pecked Tamaki's lips,

"That's a promise, Tamaki."