6

(Gore and slight smut)

"Excuse me?" He asked again before being shoved away harshly.

"I-I said f-f-fuck o-off!"

Overhaul growled and got up, gripping the boys neck when he got close, "don't make me kill you, you disobeying little shit!"

Tamaki shivered at his words while trying to pry the hand off his neck, "l-let g-go..-gh!"

"You aren't in a position to tell me what to do..." he growled, tightening his grip.

Tears streamed down the elf's eyes as his face showed something Overhaul never thought he'd see. Instead of fear, there was anger and determination,

"....I...I'm n-not...sc-scared...of...y-you..." he muttered breathlessly, starting to lose his vision. Overhaul chuckled darkly and harshly dropped him.

"You should be...I could kill you-"

After catching his breath, he cut the villain off, "but you won't...you n-need...no...w-want me too much...to just kill me..."

He wasn't wrong. Kai grabbed him again, dragging him to a chair in the room and sitting him in it, strapping the elf down. Tamaki struggled and at one point, used his quirk to stab the villain, hitting his wrist. Of course it hurt as Kai growled, "You're being very persistent, Tamaki..."

Tamaki then received a smack to the face, which with the villains quirk activated, ripped half of his face off like it was when he fought the three bullets. He yelped, his face turning harshly and straining his neck a bit, also retracting his fingers and screwing his eyes shut. The pain was unbearable, blood dripping from his ripped face and down his neck and body. He opened the one eye that wasn't injured while relaxing the other, tears falling from his eyes as his body shook from the agony. Tamaki looked back at the villain, growling softly. Overhaul seemed amused that the elf wasn't scared, but that was about to change.

"W-wait— wh-what are you d-doing?! St-stop!" He yelped as Overhaul destroyed his pants, then ripping the bloody bandages off his arms and legs. Tamaki slightly screamed from it, whimpering and shaking from the pain. It was too much. He felt so much pain, it took over his confidence and anger. While trying to keep his composure, Overhaul had went and grabbed a tool kit and torture kit. Tamaki's eyes widened and tried to break the binds, failing miserably.

"P-please...d-don't..."

"I'm sorry, I thought you weren't scared of me. You scared now, little elf? I hope so. You seem scared. This is your punishment for killing Rappa, disobedience, and attempting to escape."

Tamaki gulped as he watched him grab a nail and hammer, aiming the nail at his scarred left arm, and then hammered it into his arm, causing the elf to nearly scream as it was hit in deeper and deeper till it couldn't go further. Kai then did the same thing to his other arm, making Tamaki yelp and wince as blood started seeping through the wounds. The villain didn't stop there though.

Next, he took out a scalpel and went to Tamaki's legs, making deep cuts into his pained legs. The elf bit his tongue in attempt to silence his pained noises. He could feel the skin slice and the blood pour down. Kai then destroyed the last of his bottom clothes, causing the elf to yelp and attempt to hide, failing since he was strapped down enough to where he could hardly move at all.

Overhaul smirked at the bloody mess from under his mask, setting the scalpel back into the tool kit and grabbing a drill. When he made eye contact, Tamaki saw the sadistic look in his gold eyes as the drill in his hand lowered till it lined with Tamaki's entrance.

"Gh! N-no, p-please no- ah!" He yelped as he shoved it into his wet hole, rubbing it around his walls in circles. Kai didn't wanna turn the drill on yet. Not unless Tamaki starts cooperating.

"If you don't cooperate now, I will turn the drill on and destroy your insides.." he spoke in threat, making Tamaki nod. Kai's circling soon got deeper and harder, so when the elf tried to contain it, he gave a threatening glare, turning it on for a spit second. It caused Tamaki to flinch before moaning softly, tearing up from the situation. This made the villain happy, which he pulled the soaked drill out in replacement to three fingers. Tamaki yelped as Kai leaned against him, making deep thrusts into him with his fingers. The elf didn't moan much till the other hit his g-spot, causing the boy to flinch and let out a whined moan. Kai chuckled and started to repeatedly hit his spot, making him flinch, gasp, and moan while trembling. It didn't take long before he released onto his fingers, letting out a high pitched yelp before panting heavily.

Tamaki's eyes were getting heavy; he wanted to pass out and go to sleep, but Kai wasn't gonna let him. Before he could fall asleep, the elf was suddenly met with a shooting pain in his left kneecap. His eyes widened as he saw a hammer in Kai's grasp. The villain had broken his knee, and didn't the same to the other, making Tamaki scream and cry. Overhaul then got Tamaki's bottom half clothed with his quirk before unstrapping him and started to walk away.

Tamaki went to stand, but quickly buckled in fell, crying in agony. He couldn't stand up, all because Kai made it so with the hammer. While shaking in pain, he yelled at Overhaul, who was about to walk out, "I- I hope you b-burn in hell and d-die!"

Kai stopped and slowly looked back at the disabled elf. He walked over to him slowly, holding his hand in ready to use his quirk. This is when in a flash, Overhaul decided to teach the elf a lesson that would deeply affect him. He smirked and smacked Tamaki again, using his quirk and turning  the elf into a blood splattered mess.