Good Samaritan

Next day (Saturday)

Y/n wears her turtleneck sweater, a Larry Levine wool coat, a circle glass lens, and a pair of timberland boots. She goes out of her room and goes downstairs.

Where are you going little beast? Her brother asked while doing his assignments. Wow, another nickname? She said while taking a glass of water and chug it down. Answer my question first... He said. Y/n rolls her eyes. To the Amusement park and try that Maze thingy... She said while grabbing a lasagna left inside their fridge.

Okay, Yes...New nickname of yours...By the way, how many Soju of bottles did you drink last night with Hyung Jin? He asked while his eyes are on his papers. 2 bottles Jeon Jungkook. She said as she eats the lasagna.

Are you that hungry?

Not really...

Then why you eat like a piranha..?

Just mind your own business

I think you miss Lasagna a lot...

I guess you can say that

Okay farewell goodbye see you later tonight. Have a great day dongsaeng~!

Oh yes, yes Jeon Jungkook. Thank you.

­­­__________________________

Y/n walks inside this amusement park and saw the Maze called "aMaze(ing)". I think I should stroll around here... She mumbles and starts walking exploring the Amusement Park that has been opened since last week yet many people goes here and have some fun.

Y/n walks around and sees smiling faces of the people. Her face unconsciously smiles too. How I wish I could smile truly always. She mutters and continues to walk.

After hours of walking and strolling around...

WAHHHH~~ MY ICE CREAMMMM~~~! A 5 year old kid cries over a ice cream who fell in the ground. The mother tries to shush her child up. Y/n notices that the mom haven't wore anything clean nor luxurious or whatever things she saw. She assumes that the mother has not any money anymore to buy her daughter a ice cream to shut up.

Y/n looked at the ice cream and it was pinkish. The smell of the ice cream invade her nose. She easily identifies it is a strawberry flavored Ice cream. Y/n has these great conclusions and intuition in her head and has great senses, especially smelling. Y/n immediately acts.
________________________________

The mother tries to shush her daughter by comforting her and saying sweet words. The mother tears up a bit because she knows she can't fully satisfy the needs and wants of her daughter because she isn't that wealthy...Her husband just works on a restaurant as a waiter while she is a house wife. Not until someone approaches them that made the girl stop crying and whining. The mother look up and saw a angelic face with an Ice cream flavored with strawberry on her hands.

This one is for you little girl and this one is for you ma'am... Y/n says as she hands the ice cream to the two of them. It is both strawberry flavored. Y/n smiles to them and walks away.

Wait! The mother stopped her. Y/n turns around and faces the mother. Yes ma'am? She asked calmly with a bright smile. T-Thank you...I don't know how to give you back the favor you did for us...I don't know how to make my daughter stop from crying... The mother says while lowering her head and sobs in between of her words.

Y/n smiled to the mother. Welcome ma'am, It is okay ma'am. You know ma'am that some rich and wealthy people suffers in extreme diseases while you and your daughter isn't rich nor wealthy but you two are healthy the way you two look. You and your daughter is more richer that the rich when it comes to responsibility, dignity, health, and attitude. Stay strong ma'am. Fighting~. Y/n says as she taps the back of the mother.

The mother felt relived and relaxed because of Y/n's words. T-thank you so much again...Thank you, thank you. The mother said unlimited thank you. Y/n laughed. Ma'am, welcome as always. Be strong for your daughter. I know your daughter will be successful someday... Y/n says and adverts her eyes to the 5 year old girl.

Hey~. She called her attention. You know, be happy with your mother. Be strong for your mother and for yourself. Protect your mother. Love your mother and you father. Don't be a naughty girl to your mother and father, Okay? Y/n said. The little girl nods and give Y/n a hug. She was shock but gives back the hug also. They both let go.

Take care to you two...Have a great day~! Bye~. Y/n says as she walks away with a wave and smile to them.
_______________________________

Woah....who is that good Samaritan? The squirrel girl asked. Shut up, I know you'll be a snake to her if you'll get attached to her... The racoon like girl said to the squirrel. The girl growl to the racoon.

Yah, yah, yah...Don't start a fight you two... The mother-like Thomas scolded the two.

Hai! Have a great day and stay safe peeps.