untold

May, 2012

May, 2012.

Just like every day, she walked into her classroom, roaming around the seats.

"Good morning, sweetheart~" Yumi sang from the bench towards the windows and she smiled widely. "Good Morning, Yumi." She chirped, moving towards Yumi who always sat right behind her.

"And there goes your secret admirer again," Yumi smirked and Moon rolled her eyes, putting her bag on the seat before sitting down. She gradually turned towards her desk, where a text greeted her, as usual.

'Good morning, Love. Your new haircut looks beautiful.'

It said, and Yumi read it out loud in a sing-song voice. Her eyes travelled to the top of her table to acknowledge the text for a second before tilting her head. "Yeah, got it. Thanks to... Whoever" she awkwardly shrugged, wiping it off and rubbing her palm on her skirt before brushing it off.

Yumi stared at her best friend from the side, contemplating whether to speak her mind or not but deciding on the former. "You know you hurt him everytime you do his, right? You never even try to find him," Yumi shook her head with disappointment and her best friend chuckled.

"If he's got brains like mine, then he sure knows that I'm waiting for him to reveal himself someday," Moon told her, turning around. "You see, there's a reason why I remove it everyday." She whispered.

Yumi smiled genuinely as Moon focused back to the front, before biting her lip. Yumi chuckled lightly.

"So that he can write to you again," Yumi muttered to herself, a small smile of realisation gracing her lips.