CHAPTER 10

Ruby Jane P.O.V

I woke up because I felt someone lifted me up then carry me I slowly open my eyes and I saw unfamiliar guy carrying me like bride and my eyes opened widened as we're entering at the airport. I didn't notice that I'm sleeping in his car. how?

"Hey who are you? where are we going?" I asked as i trying to struggling to him but he's so strong.

"I'm Jackson. Okay I'll put you down but just stick with me because Mr. Manoban gonna kill me" He said as he put me down and hold my wrist then pulled me as we entered to the airport.

I'm curious about Lucas why this Jackson guy is scared to Lucas? and why we're here at the airport? and where's Lucas?

As we reached the Aviation services someone asked us about our passports.

"We're under Mr. Manoban private flight" Jackson said as he handed a green card and a few minutes they let us enter.

"Wait where are we going?" I asked as we exited to the terminal and we reached the arpo where Lucas private plane located. we saw Lucas standing there with a two guy and one girl waiting for us.

I tried my best to removed his hand grip to my wrist and Thank God I made it. I ran away but Jackson guy catch me he lifted me up to his shoulder then started to walked again.

"I told you just stick with me." He said as I punching his back.

"YAAAAH PUT ME DOWN HELPPP!!" I yelled as we reached the plane and we enter then Lucas and his friends walking after us.

"Good morning Ruby Jane" Lucas greeted me and smiled. I rolled my eyes to him then Jackson guy put me down in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on.

"Be a good girl Ruby Jane." He said and give me a small smile then he walked away passed me.

Lucas sat beside me and one guy sat next to us and the other behind us as a look at them the girl is kinda familiar to me.

"How's your sleep baby girl?" Lucas asked me calmly causing me to looked at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked entreatly.

"To make you mine" He said smiling as the plane started to moved then fly.

"But how? I love Kai"

"You really do? even though he cheated on you?" He asked me blankly while raising his eyebrows.

"I... ahm... Ye-" He cut me off.

"You don't because you can't answer me straight, you're hesitating." He said to my face and I gulped.

I'd always saying to myself that I love Kai, He's the one I love, to fighting my feelings for him but the more I avoiding him and its getting worse I wanting him more and more. Missing his touch, the way he suck my neck, the way he give me pleasure. I'm craving for more.

"Just let me go Lucas, let me go home" I begged to him but he looked away lower his gaze then gulped.

"No" He replied shortly and stand up then walked towards his friends and sat down with them.

I closed my eyes for defeat begging. I took a deep breath try to calm down myself suddenly a girl sat beside me.

"Ruby Jane right?" He asked me calmly and I looked at her then nodded.

"Yeah I know you, actually... By the way I'm Park Chaeyoung. Lucas's secretary" She said smiling and I give her a small smile.

"Are you okay?" She asked me concernly and I looked down then slowly shake my head.