Character Info

~Character Info

Name: (Y/n) Tenshi (L/n)

Age: 16

Character description: (Y/n) has a very athletic and slender built with angelic looks to match. She has (h/l) (h/c) (h/t) hair, bright (e/c) orbs and (s/c) skin. Despite all of her model like looks, (Y/n) stands at a short 158cm's (5'1), she is very vertically challenged.

Personality description: Others often describe (Y/n) as too loving and caring; very innocent too. She's bright, kind, bubbly and considerate, but she won't hesitate to put you six feet under if you steal her food, wake her up from a power nap or annoy her while she isn't feeling her best (which would be very rare).

Birthday: (B/d)

Status: Pro hero

~Quirk

Quirk: Lifeline

Explanation: Her quirk enables her to heal others and influence others psyche. She is able to understand what anyone is feeling and get a glimpse of what others are generally thinking about. She is able to sense everyone's flaws in their psyche, she can tell it a person is struggling mentally, emotionally scarred, etc; she could also sense physical wounds and heal them.

She also has some other powers, but let's save that for later ;)

~Family

Father: (F/n) (L/n) (Deceased)

Mother: (M/n) (L/n) (Deceased)

Brother: Dekiai Akuma (L/n) [KIA, previous Pro hero] (Deceased)

Adoptive Father: Nezu

This story is also published on quotev, and yes, I am Ghasty, so this isn't plagiarism.