{2} Thermometer

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared at Coach Washijo, "I made it? I got accepted?"

"Yes, you did. You were the one that stuck out the most out of all the people who signed up for the manager position. With experience in the medical field and psychological field, we couldn't ask for a better manager," Coach Washijo didn't smile often, but these were one of those rare instances.

"Then I'll do my best as a manager to support the team!" I bowed down, I was very excited that I got this role.

"Let's go to the gym then, we need to introduce you to the boys. Oh, this is your jacket and uniform, please change into it," Coach Saito handed me a white tracksuit with maroon accents, it looked decent and comfortable to wear.

"Alright then, I'll be in the gym in a few," I hurried to the lockers to change outfits.

Mini time skip~

3rd POV

"Everyone, a new manager will be joining us today, I expect you treat her with kindness and respect, it's not every day you meet someone as kind as her," Coach Washijo announced, gaining the attention of the boys.

The teammates that had met with (Y/n) yesterday looked at the gym doors, praying to God that the person who'd walk through the door is the person that they had expected. Soon, their prayers had been answered. Sure the boys had expected to see (Y/n) walk through the doors, but not wearing short shorts and a volleyball jersey with a Shiratorizawa jacket.

Unlike usual girls, (Y/n) always preferred to dress practically, not to impress. To (Y/n), the definition of practical is either a sweater or a shirt with short pants. Some of the boys had blushed when their eyes landed on (Y/n)'s form, she is angelic and somewhat baby penguin like. An to be exact. To add more to the cuteness, the (h/c)ette was cutely carrying a clipboard and notebook.

"Hello everyone, I'm (L/n) Tenshi (Y/n)! I'm going to be your new manager, please take care of me!" The girl bowed down, a pleasant smile adorning her features, this caused the boys to feel warm inside, it was like someone was giving then a hug. Oh, and the boys would definitely do more then just take care of her, they'd look out for her and do whatever (Y/n) wished them to do.

"Boys, introduce yourselves!" Coach Washijo ordered, all of them have been snapped out of their dream like trance.

"Oh, I've actually met some of then yesterday. I've met Ushijima-san, Tendou, Tsutomu, Shirabu-san and Semi-san." (Y/n) informed.

Coach Washijo had immediately made a connection with the boys' happy mood earlier, it was probably her doing, the man concluded. Nonetheless, he was glad that the boys had bumped into such a useful and kind manager. When the old man had looked at the volleyball team, he recognized the look in the boys' eyes, they all had taken a....liking with the new manager so to speak. Coach Washijo was interested to see how everything would play out, it was like watching a real life romcom or drama.

One by one, the members had introduced themselves, but they were unaware that the (h/c)ette was slightly struggling to remember their names, she usually stuck with first names or nicknames. (Y/n) had always been that one person who had trouble remembering names, so she always ends up making nicknames for them in her head, but she accidentally calls them that in real life, so it was pretty embarrassing.

"It's nice to meet you all, but we should get started with training," (Y/n) suggested, the boys following her suggestion.

Mini time skip~

(Y/n)'s POV

It was break time for the boys, I was impressed how hard they work, especially Toshi-san (nicknames intensifies). I handed them each a water bottle and a towel, but I knew something was definitely missing. They all need some energy boosters! With that thought in mind, I remembered that I had made something for the team earlier this morning.